10 Uncommon Superfoods from an Ultra Endurance Athlete - Vol. Next Level

^
nah dude, you can look fit eating garbage if you've got good genetics, but you aren't doing 5 triathlons in a week powered by beef n cheese

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Deer shed their rack every year in winter and grow a new rack in spring. This happens right before mating season and the rackgets covered in velvet/moss. So it makes sense that the deer , having it's own boost in their own hormones, would have same effect on are own hormones when consuming it.
Basically, it's a steroid. No wonder this guy is running 5 marathons a week
laugh.gif

Victor Conte said its essentially useless.

I'm seeing a lot of conflicting reports, I've been looking into it since this morning.

I just want a good legal test/hgh boost
frown.gif
or illegal one really, $!+% it
laugh.gif

I like being in great shape but I aint eating none of that @%@%. Props to him for doing 5 triathlons in a week though.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Only read the first part. This dude ran FIVE marathons in a week?? Holy %%$%
Was a triathlon so dude rode a bike and swam ironman distances. Pretty crazy.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

laugh.gif

Victor Conte said its essentially useless.

I'm seeing a lot of conflicting reports, I've been looking into it since this morning.

I just want a good legal test/hgh boost
frown.gif
or illegal one really, $!+% it
laugh.gif

I heard eating oysters, brazil nuts, avacados and not fappin will really help boost your test.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Where the F do you get these things? And how do you eat them? They all sound like some plants you need to find on some island.

Word. And whats good with a group buy?

laugh.gif
 i know right? These things sound exotic as hell no wonder why dude can do 5 Marathons in a week

Okay, here he is on May 29 on the Adam Carolla show. Adam Carolla is 48 btw, Rich Roll is going on 46. You have to keep in mind those magazine photoshoots are under very bright lights. And also athletes who are training outside a lot will have skin damage (leather skin
sick.gif
).

Rich-Roll-with-Adam-Carolla.jpg

...but I make a threat about green coffee bean extract yesterday and all I get is 3 dudes knocking me for it.

Consider it ordered.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

...but I make a threat about green coffee bean extract yesterday and all I get is 3 dudes knocking me for it.

Consider it ordered.
Yerba Mate is better/easier.

Consider it ordered.

Just went to my vitamin store and copped 2 bottles. I'm already losing a lot of weight... but we'll see how this works out.

I'm surprised no mention of chia seeds, african mango, or coconut oil. I'll check these out, what I can find. Deer velvet I already knew about but never tried.

Consider it ordered.

Once again, if you think thats gonna make you lose weight then

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Consider it ordered.

Once again, if you think thats gonna make you lose weight then

roll.gif
im sayin dudes in here so unaware
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

elk/deer antler really boost test?

Deer shed their rack every year in winter and grow a new rack in spring. This happens right before mating season and the rackgets covered in velvet/moss. So it makes sense that the deer , having it's own boost in their own hormones, would have same effect on are own hormones when consuming it.
laugh.gif
do they shrink ya **** too?

if not, i'm coppin

Originally Posted by ill steelo

laugh.gif
do they shrink ya **** too?

if not, i'm coppin

If you're black, then you don't need to worry about that.
pimp.gif

how do u make coffee from raw coffee beans? That wouldnt be traditional coffee rite? You'd be making like a coffee drink akin to soy or almond milk since you're not heating it

Back
Top Bottom