100,000 Fish Die In Arkansas After 5,000 Dead Birds (UPDATE) 2 Million Fish Dead In Maryland

saw this on the news today..

The town of Beebe, Arkansas suffered an eerie occurrence on New Year’s Eve last weekend: over 5,000 lifeless bird tragically fell from the sky. Impossibly, things appear to have gotten stranger in rural Arkansas as reports have surfaced of over 100,000 drum fish suddenly dying off roughly 100 miles west of the massive bird die-off.

As was reported earlier, an AP interview with an expert affiliated with the state’s Livestock and Poultry Commission suggested that the birds may have died as a result of “lightning or high-altitude hail.

saw this on the news today..

The town of Beebe, Arkansas suffered an eerie occurrence on New Year’s Eve last weekend: over 5,000 lifeless bird tragically fell from the sky. Impossibly, things appear to have gotten stranger in rural Arkansas as reports have surfaced of over 100,000 drum fish suddenly dying off roughly 100 miles west of the massive bird die-off.

As was reported earlier, an AP interview with an expert affiliated with the state’s Livestock and Poultry Commission suggested that the birds may have died as a result of “lightning or high-altitude hail.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

the end is near

In Arkanas, lucky for me I don't live there
ohwell.gif

Fish swim so close that they take up each others AIR........

EVERY GOOD FISHERMAN knows this

it's only dumbasses that don't know this

*enjoys the warmth of Summer in NZ* suckers.

Na but for real, unlucky, %%$#$ about to go down.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

100,000 fish of the same kind though? Come on. Something's afoot.

Happened AGAIN in Louisiana, too.
eek.gif

What is the world coming to?

Spoiler [+]
flashforward.jpg

Happened AGAIN in Louisiana, too.
eek.gif

What is the world coming to?

Spoiler [+]
flashforward.jpg

*enjoys the warmth of Summer in NZ* suckers.

Na but for real, unlucky, %%$#$ about to go down.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

100,000 fish of the same kind though? Come on. Something's afoot.

Smh this happened in my neighborhood in Williamsburg, it was all on the news and everything in 08 ...gaming control poisoned the population or something
indifferent.gif

Smh this happened in my neighborhood in Williamsburg, it was all on the news and everything in 08 ...gaming control poisoned the population or something
indifferent.gif

what was the name of that movie where this happens then the water turns red and the locusts start coming out by the millions?

what was the name of that movie where this happens then the water turns red and the locusts start coming out by the millions?

Back
Top Bottom