100,000 Fish Die In Arkansas After 5,000 Dead Birds (UPDATE) 2 Million Fish Dead In Maryland

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

what was the name of that movie where this happens then the water turns red and the locusts start coming out by the millions?

The Reaping.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

what was the name of that movie where this happens then the water turns red and the locusts start coming out by the millions?

The Reaping.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Dont care
dont live there and dont eat fish
more interested in OP's avy. where is it from?
Kid Cudi's "Day N Nite" video.
But damn, this is some weird $#!&

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Dont care
dont live there and dont eat fish
more interested in OP's avy. where is it from?
Kid Cudi's "Day N Nite" video.
But damn, this is some weird $#!&

I'm not sure about the numbers but this has happened before. The numbers are all over the place about how many birds there really were too.. Weird, but mos def some hype with it too.

I'm not sure about the numbers but this has happened before. The numbers are all over the place about how many birds there really were too.. Weird, but mos def some hype with it too.

So a 100'000 creatures die randomely and It's at two pages does nobody have anything to say about this. Maybe even a lil anger as to why the US has no explanation for this or did it just drop and its ok

So a 100'000 creatures die randomely and It's at two pages does nobody have anything to say about this. Maybe even a lil anger as to why the US has no explanation for this or did it just drop and its ok

Yeah, I'm just as lost as everyone else is on this thread.

I could go the typical NT'er Conspiracy Theorist route, but what good is that unless we get an explanation. There's something going on but no one can really put a finger on it with hard facts.

smh

Yeah, I'm just as lost as everyone else is on this thread.

I could go the typical NT'er Conspiracy Theorist route, but what good is that unless we get an explanation. There's something going on but no one can really put a finger on it with hard facts.

smh

Originally Posted by tyisny

We need some facts goin in this thread this is some weird stuff

Back
Top Bottom