$100 Jordan Shorts on NikeStore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to get them at marshalls next year
smile.gif

YEP^^^^

What in the name of. For some hoop shorts? I would love to see a video on how these shorts will assist in performance that would warrant such a price.

Nike is just being crazy with their pricing now. Bred 11s will be $185 and the ugly Filbert 7s priced @ 175 is just stupid.

mean.gif

Obviously they can do whatever they want and get away with it, all the online ones sold out. Are you kidding me that's just plain ridiculous.
But does not surprise me at all....

I asked for info about this on twitter and they said the reasoning behind that price tag is apparently they're so light you barely notice you have them one...which I guess is a plus for some?  I don't know, but then they followed it up with it's really something you have to wear or experience to truly understand.  So I guess I won't be truly understanding them, not for $100.

:x Err...What??
People are gonna be camping out for shorts and socks soon lol.
Jordan Brand is milking it for all its worth, Who thinks basketball shorts are worth $100
Unless they are made out of kevlar and carbon fiber but what would be the point of that?

Y'all don't realize, these shorts have a cooling mechanism embedded in them for maximum testicular comfort. That's where the $100 price point is coming from.

thats krazy. i wouldn't pay no more than $30-$40 for some b-ball shorts. and even that I think its too much! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom