$10K to Lie in Bed for Two Months

10K for two months. Thats peasant money. 

No bathing either?  Lying down for only 10 hours makes me go crazy. 

2 Months 
sick.gif

I wouldn't even be able to play GTA at a tilt.

Last edited:
I wouldnt do that for 500k. I bet I couldnt handle mentally being in bed without the possibility to get up even if they offered 5 million.
Ishh seems impossible. You'd go crazy and if you somehow make it there would be tons of medical and mental problems. Im sure people's IQ would drop 30 points.

Then you have to retrain yourself on how to walk after.. lol

Insert Jerry Seinfeld gif..

Just turn & nut off the side onto the floor.

What's in my bed is my business, outside of it, i.e. the floor with my nut on it, is the janitors job.

I wouldnt do that for 500k. I bet I couldnt handle mentally being in bed without the possibility to get up even if they offered 5 million.
Ishh seems impossible. You'd go crazy and if you somehow make it there would be tons of medical and mental problems. Im sure people's IQ would drop 30 points.

:lol: :lol:

lol I wouldn't do it for a million. Give me enough to have all my family members set for life then Id do it.

10k is peanuts. Maybe not peanuts were talking like 2-3 times minimum wage. :lol:

I need like 50k :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm surprised they haven't tried this with inmates.
Studies like these are common, regular studies are also.. reg= diabetes, pain meds, hydrolysis  etc... A lot of inmates do these because they can't find employment..

I was mostly in bed for 6 weeks due a major surgery & complications and I wouldn't take $25k to do it even in perfect health. That **** is awful.
I broke my feet last year and was in boots and crutches for 4 months.  I was atleast able to move around though, 2 months of this would mess you up mentally.

Back
Top Bottom