*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Only good thing about this game for the Lakes is that Kobe is feeling loose out there. He's going to need a lot of help this year.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Fearless

just watching the game now and see morris guy playing. how is he? better than fish or blake?

he looks good with ball handling and setting up the offense but that is it
I think he automatically better than fisher and blake but that aint saying much

thanks i think any PG in the league is better than Fish lol and i respect Fish

Originally Posted by knightngale

just watching the game now and see morris guy playing. how is he? better than fish or blake?

he looks good with ball handling and setting up the offense but that is it
I think he automatically better than fisher and blake but that aint saying much

thanks i think any PG in the league is better than Fish lol and i respect Fish
Frobe dribbles the ball too much.

clippers shooting lights out...

ebanks looking good.

not in panic mode, just nervous for the first five games without bynum.

Well, 3-pt defense and turnovers were the name of this one. Kobe had 7 TO's.

Outscored by 15 behind 3. I'm surprised given our strength is athletic SF's.... none of them did a good job closing out on shooters though. I hope one of them can stand out offensively because outside of Kobe there is no one who strikes fear on the perimeter.

I would love Gilbert Arenas playing in the 2nd unit.

my god Luke walton sucks at all everything. whenever i see him playing, my blood pressure going up lol.

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Finally we get some decent ball movement back.

We just need to get a consistent lineup out there and well be fine.Mike Brown testing $@& out now.
this.
This is what preseason is for.

I remember a few years ago the Clips blew us out too in preseason, i think it was 08 or 09.

One thing is for sure though, Artest/Metta is *###*#@ horrible.  Dude did not work out at ALL this offseason
laugh.gif

Devin looked really good in the 4th and Morris needs to chill with all that shooting. The Defense and ball movement needs to be improved. Artest and Walton are still with us for 2 years?

MWP should be limited to a 10-foot range

Luke should've been amnestied.

Morris will be good but decision making and shooting need to develop.

Good to know Kapono can still shoot. Ebanks looked good too.

Blake should get more minutes than Fisher.

Bigs are fine but we're clearly hurting without Odom in that second unit.

The latter part of the 4th quarter was ok. Ebanks is promising. Artest needs a ton of work, and Puke needs to retire. The second unit looks lost out there when Kobe sits down.

Not panicking just yet, but we definitely need to put in work. Good thing this is only a preseason game.

It's preseason!

Kobe looking good, and a bunch of youngsters look good out there. Give me a point guard and some continuity and I like our chances....

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

R.I.P. Lakers Run, its been a good 10 years gentlemen, time for some new blood
too bad it's not going to be the Knicks.
Maybe it will, Maybe it won't; one thing is for sure, we have a much more promising future. Your team is in dire straights, starting with coaching, team continuity, Pau, Kobe and Bynums health. Why are you mad btw? I've always respected the Laker history. 

Back
Top Bottom