11-12 NTPI Fantasy Basketball (Season 2)

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

hey! can i join?

it depends bro.. we need another team to join to make it an even 14. The other member 2ndchosen1 who wanted to join is nowhere to be found, I checked his profile and looks like he isn't active, only 1 post and last checked in NT last dec 12.
If we could get another team to join then I'll go ahead and send you the invites.

i think live draft is always better. we have full control of the roster we're getting, compared to the autopick even if we prepare the ranking. plus, it's one of the more fun parts of the game!

Originally Posted by hellomarco

i think live draft is always better. we have full control of the roster we're getting, compared to the autopick even if we prepare the ranking. plus, it's one of the more fun parts of the game!
^Ditto. 
happy.gif

Are you guys available tom, Thursday around 10PM for the live draft? For those who can't, I guess you better set up your pre-draft rankings.

guys sorry, went out earlier and i just got home.. HUGE PROBLEM! i can't set the live draft on the same day (thursday). we could do it on friday, 12AM? are you guys up to it or would you rather do it 10 pm (friday)?

Reason for the 12am friday draft is coz some of are probably on their usual friday night gimiks.. I'm fine with both so I'll go with whatever time you guys vote for.

Again sorry for the hassle.

kindly copy paste this and put ur names on your desired time.

12 AM friday

10 PM friday

Thanks!

Originally Posted by ahrow

IS the league still open? Can I still join be the 14th GM? Thanks!

PM me your email address.. I'll send the invites for you and mynameisrolf! but both of you better register by 5PM today or I'll be forced to remove both of you from the teams list coz we might have the live draft later at 12 midnight!
Anyway, I also sent u a PM with the league ID and the password. so you can just look it up in yahoo and join.

REPOST! Just in case you guys didn't see it on page 2!

HUGE PROBLEM! i can't set the live draft on the same day (thursday). we could do it on friday, 12AM? are you guys up to it or would you rather do it 10 pm (friday)?

Reason for the 12am friday draft is coz some of are probably on their usual friday night gimiks.. I'm fine with both so I'll go with whatever time you guys vote for.

Again sorry for the hassle.

kindly copy paste this and put ur names on your desired time.

12 AM friday

10 PM friday

Thanks!

12am friday means thursday late night right? i would prefer that.

12 AM friday
1. blasdiaz

12 AM friday
1. blasdiaz
2. flip_jumpman1
3. hellomarco
4. gh0stface05
5. Lastchance21

10 PM friday

Already set the draft @ Dec23 12AM CST

(not sure why it's CST, there is no option to make it GMT+8 but our league is set at GMT+8. I hope yahoo doesn't screw this thing up)

For those who can't make it be sure to manage your pre-draft rankings.

And to the pending GMs, If the 14th team still hasn't registered this evening, I'll have to remove the 13th team.

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Already set the draft @ Dec23 12AM CST

(not sure why it's CST, there is no option to make it GMT+8 but our league is set at GMT+8. I hope yahoo doesn't screw this thing up)

For those who can't make it be sure to manage your pre-draft rankings.

And to the pending GMs, If the 14th team still hasn't registered this evening, I'll have to remove the 13th team.
Woohoo!  Let's get this one started!  See y'all at the draft!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom