11/12 Pack date prediction ( my thoughts no leak)

We all know that the 11/12 pack is going to be the biggest thing this year I'm actualy predicting someone wil get they head bust over thee but any waywhat ever clor they are um predicting jordan brand will dro these in december close to xmas to get in them pockets what yall think
eyes.gif

Hands down going to be the hardest pack to get, in terms of availability.... Re-Sellers are licking their chops as we speak.

Any pack with a pair of XI mids, are a hot commodity.

i was hoping for black/red 11's but i guess I'll settle for spacejams. im good w/ white n red 12's

Originally Posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl

I'm thinking you don't read alot of the thread in the Jordan forum much.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Was this usefull...
nerd.gif
Everybody can make mistakes. Keep your hate foryourself son.
eastpointoutlaw, I guess you should post this question in the countdown packages post bro.
Peace

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
I seriously don't what you're talking about....
11/12 is going to be the last, and colorway is not yet confirmed even though people has been heavily informed that they are gonna be SpaceJams XIs...
And what's that? Black/Red XIIs?...

I say we don't bring this pack up ever again until we have concrete proof of what they are going to be.

Whoops, forgot my pic.
laugh.gif

been confirmed over and over

SJs+Red/whites

end of 08 release

really tired of seein treads abt this pack when we didnt even get to the 2nd one yet hell we JUST got the XX3

Originally Posted by Check My Foot Work

SJs+Red/whites

end of 08 release

really tired of seein treads abt this pack when we didnt even get to the 2nd one yet hell we JUST got the XX3
No its not confirmed...Prove me wrong please.

we have almost a year until we have to worry about purchasing it..i dont believe anything until i actually see confirmed pictures of it

dont kno if its been confirmed but JB probably will drop this package in Dec. we expect it to be wht/red XII and space jams

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Hands down going to be the hardest pack to get, in terms of availability.... Re-Sellers are licking their chops as we speak.

Any pack with a pair of XI mids, are a hot commodity.

As much as I respet your opinion I don't know about that. The VI and XVII pack IMO will be an extremely hard pack to come by due to the fact thatCarmines are many people's grails and those haven't been out since 1991. XVII's are gaining popularity as the months and years go on by as well.

The XI and XII will be a popular pack no doubt about it. But you can still find DS Space Jam XI's and VNDS to DS Red and White XII's on Ebay as well ifyou look hard enough. Both acks will be difficult to get though understandably.

~So I gotta go with the Carmine pack.

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

Originally Posted by Check My Foot Work

SJs+Red/whites

end of 08 release

No its not confirmed...Prove me wrong please.
check the MASSIVE post with all the updates...its in there
tired.gif

grin.gif

At the very least 4 packs must be copped, and this will probably be the only statement regarding "multiples" I follow through with.

Back
Top Bottom