11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

no, the pack is garbage... i rather keep my 330$ and add 200$ more and get myself some supreme blazers....
or cop og xis or xii taxis...
smile.gif

I've never owned a pair of 2001 black/red 11s, or OG taxi 12s so this pack is a must cop for me despite what anyone else says. I haven't seen these inperson yet, but if my pack disappoints me, I'll just return them. If not, I'll be alright.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

people listen to others a bit too much round here
ill def co-sign on that.what ever happened to making your own decision and forming your own opinions
eyes.gif

Quality will be good for me. I don't think my shoe will fall apart. Plus im wearing them on a dirty ##* ground lol.
But yea i never had 11s or 12s and mid 11s are a shoe i really want
I don't see why people are complaining. What'd you expect?
an replica of the OG????? Thats too bad......Im going to be good with my pack
if i aint feeling it ill sell it for 100 dollars more or something like that
and i would never buy any worn sneaker for more than 100 dollars....so #$%+ all that
buying an old sneaker the quality would probably be the same for the fact it being older and used
those that be buying used shoes for 200 dollars and +%*% are fools

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by shpongled25

people listen to others a bit too much round here
ill def co-sign on that.what ever happened to making your own decision and forming your own opinions
eyes.gif
Tri-sign on that. Wait what am I tri-signing?

A little worried about the quality posts on here...I guess I'll have to check them out for myself when I get them. Otherwise, I'm glad I have the retroblack/red XIs from 2001...

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

A little worried about the quality posts on here...I guess I'll have to check them out for myself when I get them. Otherwise, I'm glad I have the retro black/red XIs from 2001...
Yeah thats the best thing to do. There have always been "quality issues" in the past for just about every big release I can remember.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I really hope there are enough packs for everyone.
Not with people saying "I already have 4 packs on hold."

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes be stocking up on Js like they draughs. "1 to rock, 1 tohoop in, 1 to stock and 1 to flip"
laugh.gif

And no hate if someone got a little hustle going on where they help out their fellow shoe head.

I'm not calling anyone out but when does it dawn on some dudes that you taking shoes from other people who want just one so it can sit in your closet andcollect dust for 3-5 years?

Had to edit.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

And no hate if someone got a little hustle going on where they help out their fellow shoe head.

I'm not calling anyone out but when does it dawn on some dudes that you taking a shoes from other people who want just one so it can sit in your closet and collect dust for 3-5 years?
preach.jpg

I think resale value will be high on these because the XI's are the most popular jordan and its the holiday season. People will pay a lil extra to havesomething for/ in time for x-mas.

Hi first post..... ive never owned 11's or 12's and im kinda new to retros, should i try to get the pack or is the quality really that bad that ishould spend my money elsewere?

Originally Posted by dp2412

Hi first post..... ive never owned 11's or 12's and im kinda new to retros, should i try to get the pack or is the quality really that bad that i should spend my money elsewere?
From what I've heard on the last few pages, I'd would invest my money on some 01 retro's. But 310+ will only get you one pair. Eitherthat or, you can suck it up and try to get the countdown pack for 310.

Hi first post..... ive never owned 11's or 12's and im kinda new to retros, should i try to get the pack or is the quality really that bad that i should spend my money elsewere?

man just get the pack if your new...

Yea 11's and 12's are my favorite J's, and id never wanna spend over $300 on 1 pair of shoes, it just doesnt make sense for me. Thanks though muchappreciated

From what I've heard on the last few pages, I'd would invest my money on some 01 retro's. But 310+ will only get you one pair. Either that or, you can suck it up and try to get the countdown pack for 310.
just buy the CDP the quality will be cool

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

From what I've heard on the last few pages, I'd would invest my money on some 01 retro's. But 310+ will only get you one pair. Either that or, you can suck it up and try to get the countdown pack for 310.
just buy the CDP the quality will be cool
Yeah they might not be og but they'll get the job done. I would love to at least hold an og J to see what they used to be.

But yeah bro get the pack.

Back
Top Bottom