Originally Posted by sthebest1984

XxHonchoxX wrote:
Originally Posted by sthebest1984

XxHonchoxX wrote:
Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

i know im stepping in a pool of sharks, but the OG shape for both XI and XII's look bulky. Trust me im no noob but lets be real.
I was comparing them to the CDP, and the CDP has a cleaner look to them overall.
yea...and the OG's ......too much patent and its all high up on the shoe and crap
looks weird.

But the 01 retro's look better.........01>CDP>OG
ohwell.gif

af3363fc44e143700b5dcbaa4527f312cae44a45.gif
its just my opinion and im sorry i don't like OG's just because they're OG's
i think they the patent leather cut looks weird and thats me.
laugh.gif

OG's look better because of the quality materials and the more well shaped toe-box. The '01 toe box looks huge and bulky. So once again,

af3363fc44e143700b5dcbaa4527f312cae44a45.gif

OGs�have quality material? Sorry but Im going to have to disagree.
-OGs patent leather creases easily. My boy wore his OG�Bred XIs 3-4 times and there were creases already.
-That soft leather in the back is good and all, but it looks like crap after awhile due to it creasing .

I'm tired of people using the word "quality" like its going out of style. People are quick to scream about bad quality when they see glue stains and other insignificant problems. These people probably weren't even�old enough to see Jordan actually playing on the Bulls
roll.gif

��
It's your opinion, and I respect that, but majority of NikeTalk will say OG's are better because there OG's, but I have justifiable reasons.

* And I don't know about your "Boy" and his OG's but I've never seen them do that in 11+ wears.

Not me. I too have OG Bred XIs and I don't care what the rest of Niketalk thinks or says, the quality wasn't THAT outstanding.

I don't appreciate the parenthesis around the word "Boy" either. It insinuates that I'm making this up to discredit these shoes, which is not what I'm doing. OG XIs had thinner patent leather and if you wear them for a good amount of time, you will notice creasing. It's mostly on the sides of the shoe and not the toebox, which is why you haven't noticed it.

You can think what you want, but I'm not the type to convince myself that all OG Jordans used to made with such high standard quality. You must realize that this is 2008 and shoes in general are more expensive to produce, so naturally theyre not going to be exact to what you remember them being like. I can see shoes like this year's round of Jumpman Pros being bashed because they are radically different that the OGs. But the XIs and XIIs�basically look like the previous retros, with minute changes here and there.

If you choose not to cop, thats on you. I for one am copping this pack to finally have Taxis and have another pair of Bred XIs.��
60e16b464907c346f94d21a4e7b9623b85627844.gif

Sorry if I was trying to insult you by putting boy in quotes which I wasn't. Sir, I just believe that OG's have a greater feel to them. I respect your opinion on this but I'm just trying to throw out my reasons why OG's are better than retro's.

happy.gif

lmaooo that gif is classic! But it's all good though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion to the shoe.
happy.gif

��
We cool?

tongue.gif

I'm really amazed that so many people are excited to get this pack given the piss poor quality. Then again though, I do own both OG's so I guess myperspective is skewed.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

I have already heard stories about dudes getting robbed in brooklyn not only for the pack but while they were at it they robbed them for there cars... and my boy told me he was in Jamaica queens and seen some kid get slapped and get his pack taken from him at 2:45 in the afternoon,,,, crazy world....
Some dude got shot in Atlanta for his pack I believe.
What's the info on the Atlanta shooting?

Well I am Freaking Happy 2 see This Package Coming Out OGs i Better but its a must cop x2 for me n i didn't even cop packages cuz i was waiting 4 this onejust cuz da 11s/12s hopefully i could cop early for retail during this week before the weekend there going to have midnight release and its going be a line knothat for a fact.

nothing in the news, at least through google, about a shooting and shoe release or jordan release....i think its a made up story...unless its just notpublished or big enough news (common thing in atl?); JB PR on the job if anything haha.

resellers are ridiculous. I only buy from shoetrends and sidelineapparel now. Everyone else is just out to flip a quick buck. more power to them, but if halfthe people used less of them and more sites like i listed, those resellers might be in a little more tight of a spot:rolleyes

I hear you. Shoetrends makes tons of money because they keep it real. No matter the release, they keep their customers first.

Originally Posted by loxley4life

Sneakerhead.com just put it's stock up for purchase. Another website charging hyped up prices. 459.99

lookin at their pics there the shape of the 11 does look off. Maybe its the way its tied, but the toebox doesn't seem to flow as well with the rest of theshoe compared to pics i've seen of other 11s, and the sole doesn't seem to mesh at the toebox as naturally or something but that could just be theangle of the pic. But i don't like the smaller strip of patent leather.

anyway watch these go quick. Who is buying them for these prices?

Its amazing how many of these are hitting ebay already at inflated prices. They are actually getting 450 for these. There are so many on there I am startingto think they arent gonna be that tough to get, which is good for all of us.

Lets not tell the hyped up masses that stores are receiving a crazy amount of stock in these

Originally Posted by tak

I never had a pair of the XI's or XII's....so yes, I'm truly fiendin' for this pack!

WHAT .. ALL the damn shoes you have and you DONT have any XI's or XII's .... crazy man , crazy ......
Originally Posted by Litflynt

but these are not even CLOSE to even RETRO 01 Quality...

Not just you , but MOST other people , WHY say stuff like this ? A OG is an OG a RETRO is a RETRO ... 2001 is 2001 2008 is 2008 .. A shoe is never going to bethe same. Quit the complaining and get over it ....

So seems like my local Champs is getting 56 pairs and the one nearest after that is getting 120 pairs. I guess it's true no need to buy extras.

Also, there is no difference between these and the DMP XI's. YES, the patent cut was screwed up on those too. I have 2 pairs with low patent to prove it.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Litflynt

but these are not even CLOSE to even RETRO 01 Quality...

Not just you , but MOST other people , WHY say stuff like this ? A OG is an OG a RETRO is a RETRO ... 2001 is 2001 2008 is 2008 .. A shoe is never going to be the same. Quit the complaining and get over it ....

what does that have to do with quality? Its not about similarity.

Besides the fact that they are RETROS, so they're SUPPOSED to be the same.

Originally Posted by richiedge

Also, there is no difference between these and the DMP XI's. YES, the patent cut was screwed up on those too. I have 2 pairs with low patent to prove it.
you have the DMPs and seen the 11s in person? and thanks for the HU

Back
Top Bottom