11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Just copped my sister's pack off of sidelineapparel.com

Now I'll get mine off of FNL.com or eastbay on release day
happy.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

leaving house at 3 30 am wait in line by 4 i dont think anyone will be out that early lets hope so
some dude at footlocker told me to be at tha store by 11 pm on friday!!! i was like WOW!!!!
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Payed for mines yesterday hope my connection comes through. Only thing I am looking foward to this Christmas.

so this is what i am hearing, the CDP XI's & DMP XI's are the same in quality... is that true?

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

so this is what i am hearing, the CDP XI's & DMP XI's are the same in quality... is that true?

Mhm. I can't find 1 reason why the DMP's should be considered higher quality than the CDP's. The DMP laces might be *slightly* thicker.

Originally Posted by richiedge

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Mhm. I can't find 1 reason why the DMP's should be considered higher quality than the CDP's. The DMP laces might be *slightly* thicker.
it's not true they are not of the same caliber factor in material inflaction x cutting cost to make gereatest % of profit

Originally Posted by Solefiend

sooooo people with the shoes can't help with sizing?
My size 11 XI CDP run true to size, maybe 1/4" at the toebox...
go 1/2 size up if you are getting them to ball in

Originally Posted by concordxl

personally i dont think that there will be enough packs to go around for everybody.look at some gr's that have sold out in only hours. like the fire red 5's and 3's, black/metallic 5's, aquas, playoffs, mars 4's, last shots and im sure theres plenty more that have sold out and weren't enough to go around. im {only} guessing that those gr's were more available in numbers than this pack will be. but hey im no jb rep and i dont know how many packs are really available, but thats just my opinion.
happy.gif

i get your point... but the only thing is that, in my area at least, aquas - playoffs - mars - last shots - fire reds - and 3's all sat on the shelves fora loooong time. i remember reading a statistic somewhere that the fire red v was the highest selling retro release of all time. im not sure if jordan brandproduced the same amount, if not more XI - XII packs, but with a $310 price tag its gonna be a little more tough for these to fly off the shelves. but again, iunderstand what you are trying to say cause the hype surrounding these is getting pretty crazy (even guys i know that don't really know about kicks stillwant the XI just for nostalgic purposes, not to mention jordan brand claiming NO MORE RETROS IN 09)

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by loxley4life

I hear you. Shoetrends makes tons of money because they keep it real. No matter the release, they keep their customers first.

Anyone pre-order with them and get their pack yet?

glasses.gif
on the way

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

yo yesterday it was 60 degrees now there's hail coming down. global warming ftl hope the weather nice next saturday
ohwell.gif

Snowing like a !%!+$ here in Indiana

Originally Posted by Driftracer

Can we get an official post/sticky?

all this garbage talk makes me want to:
lol. i been trying to figure out what movie that guy was in that threw the shoe. it was like de ja vue when it happened to bush. and now iremember. thanks.

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by Driftracer

Can we get an official post/sticky?

all this garbage talk makes me want to:
lol. i been trying to figure out what movie that guy was in that threw the shoe. it was like de ja vue when it happened to bush. and now i remember. thanks.
I wanna say the scene is from a Bond movie or maybe an Austin Powers (they spoof the bond movies), I could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom