11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by AtribecalledKICKS

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taxi!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is better than the DMP...real talk

ok, let's not get ahead of ourselves. ok?
yeah dude you're going a little too far with that one
eyes.gif
smh.gif

So does this mean the prices of the OG/Retro 11/12s are going to come down? I have been waiting for a new pair of BRED 11s ever since i TOTALLED my retros
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by Grailman911

just got a headsup from uta.com and he said these will be up anyday now on the site so keep an eye.

Not true. I just spoke with Steve (the owner of UTA) and he said they're not receiving these anytime soon....

well i just received a email from larry stating otherwise. i have no reason to lie.

this will make alot of people read carefully from here on out because the info was there but people want pics nowadays because people have become too spoiled

Originally Posted by s dubl

I dont know, usually when pics surface they pick good pairs to represent. You can see glue stains and cheap looking mesh on the XIs. Just wait until people start getting their packs.
smh.gif

I only want the 12s.
preach.jpg

Preach sdubl, XI's are horrible, I'm not even sure about the XII's.

* Why didn't White/Red's release?

smh.gif

Gentry is such an idiot. The jumpman is of course facing the wrong way on the left shoe. He stated they do changes like that so that it does not take anythingaway from OG collectors.

He obviously doesnt realize that when they release a shoe near to the original it still takes away the "awe" from the original. Either way you aretaking away from collectors, so you may as well do the shoe the correct way. What a fkin doucebag. I swear I would love to punch him in is fat face.

Originally Posted by ijapino

just got a headsup from uta.com and he said these will be up anyday now on the site so keep an eye.

Not true. I just spoke with Steve (the owner of UTA) and he said they're not receiving these anytime soon....

well i just received a email from larry stating otherwise. i have no reason to lie.

I'd email Larry back and ask again...Steve said it was probably a mistake and that he may have been referring to the 8/15 packs.

im getting those fasho... im just kinda mad since there are wayyyy too many fakes of those 11s around my way...definitely wanted a different colorway

Well.. I think I'll try to get a pair. Wasn't planning on it because I was going off the info that the XII's were Black and Red. I was going toforget about it because I wanted Taxi's.. Looks like it's my lucky day!!

Back
Top Bottom