11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

pimp.gif
They came through...
eek.gif

Dang This thread jus started today and im already on 13 pages this is gonna be one heck of a release Im mad that I gotta cancel certain Xmas @%$ jus to coppthese but hey thats life

I wouldve loved the black/red xii's...but the taxis are even better because Ive never owned a pair...

DEFINITE COP assuming I get my hands on a pair...

YEEEEES! Its about time we got some pics! Taxi's are actually looking pretty nice! Breds are looking good too! Probably 2 or 3x copp

Does the patent leather on the side of the 11s look extremely close to the midsole to yall or is it just me?

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Does the patent leather on the side of the 11s look extremely close to the midsole to yall or is it just me?

Yup. That sucks. Its the same way on some DMP XI's too.

i'm satisfied, just wish the white/black checkered board plate was on the xi's like the og's.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

just got a headsup from uta.com and he said these will be up anyday now on the site so keep an eye.

Not true. I just spoke with Steve (the owner of UTA) and he said they're not receiving these anytime soon....

love0029.gif
All praise to JB forthis one. When I cop my XX3's on Monday I'm gonna ask my man to hold these x2. If not I will def be camping on Christmas
happy0004.gif

I dont know, usually when pics surface they pick good pairs to represent. You can see glue stains and cheap looking mesh on the XIs. Just wait until peoplestart getting their packs.
smh.gif

I only want the 12s.

Back
Top Bottom