11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

22 pages with the quickness huh?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Anyways, since im not the biggest fan of those XII's (but i dont have them) and i already have a DS pair of the XI's im kind of torn on what i want todo. Part of me was thinking maybe i would split the pack with someone and just grab the XII's , which i would imagine would be pretty easy to do giveneveryones infatuation with the XI's but the XI is clearly the better shoe in the pack. Combine that with the fact that im pretty much just over buyingthese packs anyways and it leaves me with some thinking to do.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Im sorry after lkooking for a 3rd and 4th time i ahve to call those 11s fake....if jb releases them with that shape it will be the worst thing they have ever done and thats saying alot....

* Also, on the box tag....it sayd collezione 11/12, on all other CDPs the higher numeral comes first....ie 20/3 17/6 22/1....i wonder why its the other way around on these????

Not to call you out or anything like that...

But what does the shape matter? We all know JB quality has been bad. But folks still buy the shoes.

I have looked at them and yes the shape is off but damn its not as bad as some of the fakes that I have seen.

I really think some folks complain to much. I have not bought a jordan shoe since the 6/17 pack and before that pack it had been since the 10/13 pack. There is a reason for that.

But these are aren't that bad.

fixed.

oh and "I", coming from someone that has been "Collecting" not wearing but collecting since the (orig)XIV...

WE ALL WANT THE REAL DEAL... NOT SOME SLOPPY @$& JOB...
23815c88881a668329354357b06b662feafb694.pjpg

ok so we didn't get space jams, but as far as packs go this has to be the grail. The Taxis are lookin right.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
At least its a package i don't have to try and split

yo,where do ya guys see the prices for these after they release??....do you think it will be like the dmp prices that go for like 600-900??..

Originally Posted by FeelMode

22 pages with the quickness huh?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
will definitely hit 100+ pages before the drop. The hype on these is gettin so crazy im seeing some sellers on ebay have them on pre-order for1500
eyes.gif

i love the package personally but i had to look at the 11's alot and they do look kind of off i must say. im sorry to say that but when i looked at my bred11's when they retroed them again in 2002 or 2003 (still brand new) i did notice that the shape of the toe and the hight of the patent leather on the sidedid look kind of off and the 12's i must say that teh black on them look kind of. i dont know. look real cheap lol ..but none the less im happy with themand im going to get them anyway its not like im going to play basketball in them so i think peopel should be happy to get them. i knwo alot of peopel who havebeeen wanting the 11's especaily the bred ones so they will be excited. just take it for what it is lets just be happy jb didnt change thre red on teh 11sto orange or something but at the endo f the day its your choice but i think this package is one to definately keep your eyes on.

Why's everone complaining about quality? Everyone wants these but then when they come back everyone just complains.. Shoes are made to be worn theydon't last forever

Why's everone complaining about quality? Everyone wants these but then when they come back everyone just complains.. Shoes are made to be worn theydon't last forever

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

i wanna Cop but i hate dat dead i mean red on da XI's nd da XII's

seriously?!
smh.gif
oh wait, suurrressly?! that's better!
roll.gif

I might cop one pack.....maybe. Depends on how the XI's look cause the shoe in that pic is terrible.

I will be looking to scoop about 3 pairs of taxi's though.

They both look ok but whats up with jordan brand F'ing up the glue on some shoes? quality is the most important thing to me when it comes to shoes.

Back
Top Bottom