11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

this pack will be coped but release date I hate..
laugh.gif

-bdis-

11's look good but those taxis look fake. The panels are way smaller and the toe doesn't look pebbled at all

Hey, I though it's supposed to be Black/red 11's with Black/red/cement grey 12's, what's going on here! I mean this thing with the 11/12 packis messed up a little bit because somehow JB is kind of playing around with our heads. The is so unreal. If they had just left it like it was-when theyconfirmed that it was gonna be Black/varsity red/white 11's and White/black/taxi 12's then they wouldn't be messing things up for us. But otherthan that, I'll just wait till December to try to get these.

Originally Posted by NikeMax

11's look good but those taxis look fake. The panels are way smaller and the toe doesn't look pebbled at all
yea and the stitching on the side of the xii's are more straight than curved compared to earlier released xii's

smh at ppl who cop and dont ball in em cuz 4 fashion anything after vii and before xx3 are str8 garbage foolio status: doo doo

im copping two packs no matter what.. although i own OG 11's already and im about to cop OG 12's too.. but def. need these in my life

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Actually, changed my mind. PASS!
signature :Y O U R P R E S I E N T I S B L A C K
whats the point of your signature? to further divide people?
or just to be racist or something along those lines?

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Actually, changed my mind. PASS!
signature :Y O U R P R E S I
grin.gif
E N T I S B L A C K
whats the point of your signature? to further divide people?
or just to be racist or something along those lines?
indifferent.gif

The President of The United States is black.

Back
Top Bottom