11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

imo, the quality is looking kinda cheap, but what else did we expect. i see hella glue all over the XIIs and the nylon or whatever that material is on the uppers of the XIs looks different. all in all, i guess it looks pretty good considering it is JB. it def. could've come out worse.

that being said, i'm still not copping. i'ma hold onto my $335 and just be happy with these...
wink.gif

(but, good luck to all who are copping and congrats to those who wanted these 2 colorways for this pack)

205cjde.jpg

iykcao.jpg
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I remember you saying after the 11/12 package, ,I'm done.

* I may cop this via a half pack because I really want White/Red XII's, but right now I don't think I'll get the whole thing.

If this is legit....Thank you JB for the Christmas present. A true OG colorway pack. Thank you. This is a x2 cop for sure if not more.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

CharmCityKid wrote:

imo, the quality is looking kinda cheap, but what else did we expect. i see hella glue all over the XIIs and the nylon or whatever that material is on the
uppers of the XIs looks different. all in all, i guess it looks pretty good considering it is JB. it def. could've come out worse.

that being said, i'm still not copping. i'ma hold onto my $335 and just be happy with these...
wink.gif

(but, good luck to all who are copping and congrats to those who wanted these 2 colorways for this pack)

205cjde.jpg

iykcao.jpg
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

* I may cop this via a half pack because I really want White/Red XII's, but right now I don't think I'll get the whole thing.

laugh.gif
yeah, i def. said that. that was cause at the time i had no XIIs in my collection.
frown.gif
but since then i've acquired ds playoffs, whichcompleted my 1-23 set. i do, however, have 1 last pair of Js to get, then i really am done with jordans...

december 31... cool grey spizikes!!
pimp.gif

HOLY +*@@!!!! Thank the good lord on this one. I'm so glad to get the Taxi's as I just copped the Black/Red XII's 2 months ago. CANNOT WAIT!! Twopacks copped if the money's right.

I would like to see pictures of the insoles just to make sure the pictures are legit, but good CW on the XII....already 2 pairs of bred XI's though.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

CharmCityKid wrote:

imo, the quality is looking kinda cheap, but what else did we expect. i see hella glue all over the XIIs and the nylon or whatever that material is on the
uppers of the XIs looks different. all in all, i guess it looks pretty good considering it is JB. it def. could've come out worse.

wink.gif

205cjde.jpg

iykcao.jpg
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah, i def. said that. that was cause at the time i had no XIIs in my collection.
frown.gif
but since then i've acquired ds playoffs, which completed my 1-23 set. i do, however, have 1 last pair of Js to get, then i really am done with jordans...

december 31... cool grey spizikes!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I hope 2001 Retro's go down a little so I can cop, regardless OG> Retro's> CDP's

Back
Top Bottom