11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Pics of the insoles are vital.

MaZe
Took the words right out of my mouth.

There are a couple of other things I would need to see but that is the minimum.

Knowing what I know about this pack, it was easier to leak a pic of the XX3.

It is hard for me to believe that some random site from Asia would come up on a pack out of nowhere. Funnier things have happened, but, I'm not buying.

MaZe

Originally Posted by IHS

VIA WWW.52xie.com
pimp.gif

200811201902541.JPG

200811201905305.JPG
200811201905307.JPG
200811201904284.JPG
200811201904283.JPG

can you believe this, the most anticapated pics all year and
a rookie comes through for all of niketalk ....................great job on the pics..............thanks

i will say this jordan is really ending the year of the 23 on a good note with all these hot releases like
retro 1 doernbecher's
retro 1 hi premier laser's
retro 1 hi premier red /dark army
retro 1 hi straps blk/red
jordan 23 motorsports
jordan 23 chicago's
jordan 23 unc's
jordan 23 limited top 23 stores
jordan 11/12 countdown pack
jordan spizikes coolgrey
jordan spizikes blk/ citron /pure purple

what a great way to finish out one of the best year's in jordan history ''' the year of the 23 '''

Mmmmmmm now I have OG Taxi's....just rocked them yesterday....and the 01 XI retros...and yet I am still copping at lease 2 of this package. What a waste ofmoney.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by IHS

can you believe this, the most anticipated pics all year and
a rookie comes through for all of niketalk ....................great job on the pics..............thanks

i will say this jordan is really ending the year of the 23 on a good note with all these hot releases like
retro 1 doernbecher's
retro 1 hi premier laser's
retro 1 hi premier red /dark army
retro 1 hi straps blk/red
jordan 23 motorsports
jordan 23 chicago's
jordan 23 unc's
jordan 23 limited top 23 stores
jordan 11/12 countdown pack
jordan spizikes coolgrey
jordan spizikes blk/ citron /pure purple

what a great way to finish out one of the best year's in jordan history ''' the year of the 23 '''
fixed
grin.gif

but again let's hope these are legit. cause the "rookie" as you can call it will get no mercy from NT

and just think- I was gonna sell a pair of the XIIs so I could just cop some OG Taxis
YES!!! YES!! I'M COPPIN!!! 4 PACKS!! Imma
just pass on some November releases so I'll have enoght to get the 4 packs

These pics look so legit. I am going out of my mind right now studying for an exam and the last thing i need my mind sidetracked with is these pics. I amslowly forgetting everything i studied and am relentlessly focused on these pics. I love both. This pack is # 1 followed by 10/13 and 7/16. OMG I am sohyped up right now im just ranting on.

These look amazing!!!!!

for some strange reason, im getting a funny feeling that this may be a hoax, im sure people know how to make box tags and may just be putting two shoestogether since the box tag doesnt say which colors, even though im dying with excitement, i need to see the CDP stitching and a pic with the box and shoes

I think those are real pics, check the last pic, you can almost see the jumpman facing the opposite side just like in the DMP XI's.

i mean, im not trying to rain on anybody's parade but like SNEAKER AF! said, i need to see the CDP tag inside the shoe...thats all

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Mmmmmmm now I have OG Taxi's....just rocked them yesterday....and the 01 XI retros...and yet I am still copping at lease 2 of this package. What a waste of
money.

u can say that again!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom