11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

So happy to finally see the end of this Countdown BS. They saved the best for last, but sad that so much crap had to be released this year to get to this.

as long as i get one 11/12 pack for retail, ill be
happy.gif
... if i can getmore than one, ill be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by jordanize84

You know I'm hoping to see more pics of the 11/12 pack, you? I imagine wee should see'em about tomorrow or so! I sure as hell can't wait.
theres plenty out therer already

It wouldn't hurt to see some more though, Wouldn't you like to see more pics from another conveinience? I'd like to see more even from the box.

pack wil be insanity
get more excited everyday
even tho have more than 8 pairs of ogs and retro black red xis already.....
can never have too many

wat would be funny is if those are fake n not evn the colorway thats goin to come out

looking forward to 2 packs and then im retiring from collecting....will refrain from random purchases to more selective purchases....i cant wait!!!! JB dontscrew this up, produce a lot please!!

ehh i have black/red 2001 XI retros that i have only worn once and i have white/red 12s and playoffs so ill pass on this pack

unlesss i find someone sellin the taxis seperately

heads up to any vegas heads....when i was at NTLV yesterday pickin up the 23's...i asked the main dude if i could copp 2 packs of the 11/12's whenthey come out....and he said that i would'nt be able to cuz their only gettin a samll amount of packs....i asked him how many and hewould'nt/could'nt tell me. He hinted that their trying to invite card members only for the pack....(being a card member works like...buy a sig jordanand get a card for the next release..simple)...theirs only like 12 of us who have cards ....and i still can't copp 2 packs....
eek.gif
....hmmmmmm not saying these will be limited...but if NTLV(one of the big 6) is doininvites only...this could get crazzzzzzyyyy.

after copping all cdp in 3 weeks.. this would be the only cdp left on my list.. after this i would laylow on the shoe game... nothing interests me on nextyears JB releases...

Originally Posted by wigglez25

heads up to any vegas heads....when i was at NTLV yesterday pickin up the 23's...i asked the main dude if i could copp 2 packs of the 11/12's when they come out....and he said that i would'nt be able to cuz their only gettin a samll amount of packs....i asked him how many and he would'nt/could'nt tell me. He hinted that their trying to invite card members only for the pack....(being a card member works like...buy a sig jordan and get a card for the next release..simple)...theirs only like 12 of us who have cards ....and i still can't copp 2 packs....
eek.gif
....hmmmmmm not saying these will be limited...but if NTLV(one of the big 6) is doin invites only...this could get crazzzzzzyyyy.
AND HERE WE GO
pimp.gif

heads up to any vegas heads....when i was at NTLV yesterday pickin up the 23's...i asked the main dude if i could copp 2 packs of the 11/12's when they come out....and he said that i would'nt be able to cuz their only gettin a samll amount of packs....i asked him how many and he would'nt/could'nt tell me. He hinted that their trying to invite card members only for the pack....(being a card member works like...buy a sig jordan and get a card for the next release..simple)...theirs only like 12 of us who have cards ....and i still can't copp 2 packs....
eek.gif
....hmmmmmm not saying these will be limited...but if NTLV(one of the big 6) is doin invites only...this could get crazzzzzzyyyy.

Abbreviation: Hype.

eek.gif
This is gettin kinda crazy. I want 2 packs as bad as anyone, but it aint life or death. I might have to save my $800

i know they'll have plenty so iam not worried you just have to show up at the right place at the right time when these come out
pimp.gif
some people are just making hype so they could resell these aboveretail
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom