11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

XI's have fell off a little to me with all the copycat releases like Sharkley's and all the fakes out there...still prob gonna have to cop though sinceit is Taxi's.

I hope my local spots in Pittsburgh get a lot. I def wanna cop on RD and hold off and cop another if I can. Possibly w/ a discount

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by wigglez25

heads up to any vegas heads....when i was at NTLV yesterday pickin up the 23's...i asked the main dude if i could copp 2 packs of the 11/12's when they come out....and he said that i would'nt be able to cuz their only gettin a samll amount of packs....i asked him how many and he would'nt/could'nt tell me. He hinted that their trying to invite card members only for the pack....(being a card member works like...buy a sig jordan and get a card for the next release..simple)...theirs only like 12 of us who have cards ....and i still can't copp 2 packs....
eek.gif
....hmmmmmm not saying these will be limited...but if NTLV(one of the big 6) is doin invites only...this could get crazzzzzzyyyy.

Abbreviation: Hype.
that sums it up.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

So wait... these are really coming out AFTER Christmas?

Come on, move it up a week JB.
Its better this way cause most of you will be broke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
good move jb

^^more people will have money after christmas like snaggy said
create more hype for the shoes
jb knows what they are doing from a marketing standpoint

JB is about to make a lot of $$ off this pack. It would be a wise decision to produce mass quantities being that after this pack a lot of people are going tostop buying their products

Originally Posted by 23thakid

JB is about to make a lot of $$ off this pack. It would be a wise decision to produce mass quantities being that after this pack a lot of people are going to stop buying their products

Its doesnt matter about JB now making the money , they already sold the shoes to companies , its on the shoe stores making money .

I guess the only thing I am not feeling about the pack is the day after xmas release date...other than that, can't wait....

Allow me to add to the hype of this pack....
I know some of yall was feelin this and what J's was out around that time! Cant wait for drop date.

Hit'em high was a bad hip-hop song back then and I could take that type of hype. But I'd sho like to see some mo pics of the 11/12 pack.

quick question do they have youth sizes? my one coworker wears a size 3 she wants to cop a package do stores sell youth sizes

Back
Top Bottom