11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

12/20/2008 Jordan Collezione 11/12
338149-991 Air Jordan Retro 11 Black/True Red-White Air Jordan Retro 12 Black/Varsity Red-Cement Grey
$310 NikeStore.com
good im glad they bumped it up. now i will have these before xmas.
my favorite person to quote
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just throwing it out there...

you think the market is gonna be flooded with this release? any chance that these stick around the shelves and make it to the next f&f or employee discount?

(just wondering cause i was able to get the 3/20 pack today at 30% off, i know they are not the same demand wise, but it seems like nike/jb officially killed resellers and have enough product to go around)

Some folks are sayign that the 50% for employees will be good on this pack. I called my boy up and he said he would be able to get them for 150 a pack....I don't believe it but hey anything is possible.

HOH says they are dropping the pack on the 20th.

HOH LA is getting 500 packs? I just called and the broad had no idea what I was talking about (in terms of the release dat being moved up)
grin.gif
where did you get 500 packs from? haha thats not possible

I am glad that I can be help to all I have been reading everything on here for awhile but never had a login and now I do hopefully I can help more. Oh yeah andpeople that might be hard on cash you going to a ftl or champs or footaction they do layaways you got 45 days to pay the balance and you put down only 10%right now its usually 20% plus a $5 service charge. If you can wait to have the package home then this is the way to go. I hope all of you have a great weekend=)

Originally Posted by FTL5

I am glad that I can be help to all I have been reading everything on here for awhile but never had a login and now I do hopefully I can help more. Oh yeah and people that might be hard on cash you going to a ftl or champs or footaction they do layaways you got 45 days to pay the balance and you put down only 10% right now its usually 20% plus a $5 service charge. If you can wait to have the package home then this is the way to go. I hope all of you have a great weekend =)
not all stores let u do layaway on packages on release date. i tried that for the 3/20 pack at finishline at columbia mall in MD and they saidnope

surprised that most people havent received these shoes yet
people keep on recycling the same pictures over and over for these

Back
Top Bottom