11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

i knew about the 26th before ALOT of people...

let me get a little more specific....has the release date of the 20th been confirmed by a credible source?

Originally Posted by KingJames216

I love the anticipation and when everyone gets them the let down when the pack is garbage like all the rest with the payless quality....

laugh.gif

12/20/2008 Jordan Collezione 11/12
338149-991 Air Jordan Retro 11 Black/True Red-White Air Jordan Retro 12 Black/Varsity Red-Cement Grey
$310 NikeStore.com
good im glad they bumped it up. now i will have these before xmas.

just got confirmation from 2 diff managers. this is happening people!! get your $$$ ready earlier than expected! peace

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just throwing it out there...

you think the market is gonna be flooded with this release? any chance that these stick around the shelves and make it to the next f&f or employee discount?

(just wondering cause i was able to get the 3/20 pack today at 30% off, i know they are not the same demand wise, but it seems like nike/jb officially killed resellers and have enough product to go around)

Some folks are sayign that the 50% for employees will be good on this pack. I called my boy up and he said he would be able to get them for 150 a pack....Idon't believe it but hey anything is possible.

HOH says they are dropping the pack on the 20th.

it is CONFIRMED: 11/12 will be releasing 12/20 and both colorways of spizikes will be releasing 12/24 and NOT 12/31..guess jb.nike pushed up both releases by aweek

get your cash ready early peeps, Eastbay.com and footlocker.com are def droppin' those CDP early...
Should be pandemonium on 12/20!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just throwing it out there...

you think the market is gonna be flooded with this release? any chance that these stick around the shelves and make it to the next f&f or employee discount?

(just wondering cause i was able to get the 3/20 pack today at 30% off, i know they are not the same demand wise, but it seems like nike/jb officially killed resellers and have enough product to go around)

Some folks are sayign that the 50% for employees will be good on this pack. I called my boy up and he said he would be able to get them for 150 a pack....I don't believe it but hey anything is possible.

HOH says they are dropping the pack on the 20th.

HOH LA is getting 500 packs? I just called and the broad had no idea what I was talking about (in terms of the release dat being moved up)
grin.gif

the reason prob is because the release is the similar saturday the playoff 8s came out last year-that release was huge. i dont know how they create the lastyears sales comps for each week because each day is off set, but the 20th is the saturday nearest to the release last year and everyone is going against hugeweeks and since the retail is dead, they want to be able to make big gains and freakin make a week. so all this 'they always move it on a thirdsaturday' or' move up xmas releases' is silly. yall are funny, its business ppl.

Back
Top Bottom