11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

The release date change totally screwed me..I was gonna use Christmas money for these, but now I'll never be able to get that much cash saved up rightbefore the holiday..And the leather on them XIIs looks so weird..I'm looking at my OG Taxi's right now and the CDP 12 just doesnt look right tome..maybe i'll have to see them in person to decide if I'll cop both pairs or just the XI's off the net..

Shoetrends never had adult sizes available at all. It went on their site as "out of stock". They sold all their sizes beforehand to their friends,etc. and then put it up on their site as "out of stock". I know this for a fact they didn't have any adult sizes available when it went up ontheir site.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

These shoe websites have a good racket don't they? All they gotta do is sell a few packs in each size and then take them downand tell you they're soldout. Then they sell the rest of their stock after RD for more

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

xii's will be sold, they look pretty bad on the pics but hopefully its just the pics.
my boy just text me (he works at finishline) and told my don't cop the quality on both is really bad, looks really cheap. i cant get overthere to see for myself today but he's been collecting for years and has a pair of 01' blk/red XIs to compare them to, so i trust his word. oh wellwhat did you really expect i guess. i really wanted the taxis might still cop

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

xii's will be sold, they look pretty bad on the pics but hopefully its just the pics.
It's just the pics I think, I just saw some fresh pics on ISS from a guy who just picked them up already and it's the textured leatherlike on all other XII's but it's just a little smoother than past releases.. They both look real good

The Pack looks good IMO.

I am not the type to scan a shoe and look for EVERY problem, glue spot or how "off" a shoe is from the OG.

At the end of the day its just shoes.

One pack is all I need.

here is my 11/12 package

346664307.jpg

thats all the pics i am going to post

346664309.jpg

i just picked up a pack in a size 9 from a local shop for $370 after tax. I'll post picks when I get home and they were pretty much sold out when I gotthere.

I hope there are a lot of these packs so I don't have to mess around too much trying to get one (yes, just one) on RD. then I'm good until I see somereal VIs

so i tried on my size in the package today and they looked alot better than the display pr i had taken pics of, i no longer have as many complaints cept theshape on the pantent still looks weird, i guess they just have no shock value to me anymore,

Originally Posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl

Shoetrends never had adult sizes available at all. It went on their site as "out of stock". They sold all their sizes beforehand to their friends, etc. and then put it up on their site as "out of stock". I know this for a fact they didn't have any adult sizes available when it went up on their site.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
sorry bro , yeah i know i ordered mine about a week ago from them . way before they posted them on there site . lol i got 3 packs 10 10.5 &11. you should be able to get them on the rd , cuz stores are geting hundreds of these packs , not like other cdps where they only got about 30-50 . so dontsweat it . get your game up and geta connect .

Originally Posted by tupac003

The Pack looks good IMO.

I am not the type to scan a shoe and look for EVERY problem, glue spot or how "off" a shoe is from the OG.

At the end of the day its just shoes.

One pack is all I need.
Preach

I finally got my 2 packs I will post pics later but no complaints here it is what it is, you cant expect to much out of JB anymore, before theyeven release pics for these we all knew some form or shape they were not going to be great retros, this being the last for me, I look at it as some-what of agood ending, I don't think I could have kept on buying or trying to convince my self that the crap they have been putting out is worth buying.. so this isit for me, no more, to old, to tired and just not happy anymore with the JORDAN BRAND. p.s good luck to all who choose to continue much respect! 1989-2008 I am gone..

I dont understand where people are getting these false expectations that these shoes will be simple to get. What major Jordan release in the past 2 years havebeen that easy to get? in 06 when the Black Metallics came out they didnt make any more than they did for the other retros 5s that came out.

What? I have had no trouble with ANY major jordan release, including the black metallics which I peacefully strolled into training camp the day after therelease to buy.

Again, I know a lot of you are excited by merely talking about this pack...but honestly, this thread is kinda funny.

I'm actually still on the fence about buying this or not, need to see it in person. Those that have the XIs already, how do they compare with the '01retros?

So, I've been putting packs and 23's on reserve all year at my local Finishline. I just found out for this pack, the only way I can reserve it is if ibuy the six rings coming out this Saturday. So, the six hundo I spent a couple weeks
ago on 23's and the few g's I've spent this past year on everything else apparently wasn't enough. Now they want me to cop the six rings (ashoe I truly dislike) in order to buy my pack. Yeah, I'm a lil salty!

Originally Posted by c4

So, I've been putting packs and 23's on reserve all year at my local Finishline. I just found out for this pack, the only way I can reserve it is if i buy the six rings coming out this Saturday. So, the six hundo I spent a couple weeks
ago on 23's and the few g's I've spent this past year on everything else apparently wasn't enough. Now they want me to cop the six rings (a shoe I truly dislike) in order to buy my pack. Yeah, I'm a lil salty!
thats foul... just buy the 6 rings and return them next week. I'm sure you can return shoes within 30 days with receipt
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by c4

So, I've been putting packs and 23's on reserve all year at my local Finishline. I just found out for this pack, the only way I can reserve it is if i buy the six rings coming out this Saturday. So, the six hundo I spent a couple weeks
ago on 23's and the few g's I've spent this past year on everything else apparently wasn't enough. Now they want me to cop the six rings (a shoe I truly dislike) in order to buy my pack. Yeah, I'm a lil salty!
thats foul... just buy the 6 rings and return them next week. I'm sure you can return shoes within 30 days with receipt
happy.gif

that sounds like a good idea

Just found a few pairs on ebay in my size. They already asking for $950
eek.gif
This pack will be the greatest thing that ever happened to resellers. Can't wait till RD when resellers find out that these aren'tas limited as most of the other packs.

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

I finally got my 2 packs I will post pics later but no complaints here it is what it is, you cant expect to much out of JB anymore, before they even release pics for these we all knew some form or shape they were not going to be great retros, this being the last for me, I look at it as some-what of a good ending, I don't think I could have kept on buying or trying to convince my self that the crap they have been putting out is worth buying.. so this is it for me, no more, to old, to tired and just not happy anymore with the JORDAN BRAND. p.s good luck to all who choose to continue much respect! 1989-2008 I am gone..
yeah me too. 1 pack for me and another for my sis. Peace JB

Back
Top Bottom