11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

Im in south florida.....Broward County....any one know where I can cop??

I'm down here too, I'm looking for someone that knows some spots too.

ima start hunting for more spots to cop cause my regular hookup only assures me he can only provide me with 2 packs on rd i need at least 4 of these maybemore if i can find em, and oh i don't plan to resell these babies
tired.gif
keepin them for myself
roll.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

ima start hunting for more spots to cop cause my regular hookup only assures me he can only provide me with 2 packs on rd i need at least 4 of these maybe more if i can find em, and oh i don't plan to resell these babies
tired.gif
keepin them for myself
roll.gif
I could see how you would want 2 pairs but 4 that just overkill

to all south florida heads palm beach lakes mall and sawgrass mall will have these in most stores,, my hook up at footaction in palm beach mall said they got25 packs so everyone should be good

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

said this in the other thread before i realized i was in it. but, anyway - almost sux that there are so many packs droppin, cuz erryone will have these. like its a gr. takes some of the excitement away knowin that imma show up in a spot with 20 effin ppl wearing a pair.

eyes.gif
people are never happy. they complain when a release is too limited. now they're complaining cuz too many of these packs are dropping. i would rather more drop so i can get my pack for sure. i barely rock my j'snowadays anyway so years down the road these will still be fresh and most people will have beaten theirs down.

i was wearing my '01 black/ red xi's the other day. these xi's will remain DS. i can't wait for the taxi's though
eek.gif

aite random and possibly dumb question, but do the red bottoms ever yellow or fade or something??

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by datboi81

aite random and possibly dumb question, but do the red bottoms ever yellow or fade or something??

Over time, they'll turn in to an orange color.

i've only seen that on the OG's from '96.

^^thanks for the answers guys...hopefully the countdown's quality lasts a good while cuz i know jordans arent made with the same durability they used to be

DaBoyWonda wrote:
Originally Posted by SneakGeekZ
^^tha Carbon fiber on ya XII's has the wrong pattern, if im right?
Other than that nice pick-up SneakGeekz
smokin.gif

Very good eye.� The carbon fiber pattern on his XII's�are wrong.� They are check board patterned knida like the XI's, but they should look like theXII's below:

wwql5.jpg

For my Cincy/KY NT'ers the Florence footlocker is getting a total of 30 pair, Tri-County Champs just said they would be limited and the Florence Champssaid they will have 21 pair. I called the footlocker in Northgate too and they wont get them. This sucks for us. I'm take my chances online forsure.
eyes.gif

Thanks SneakGeekZ for the vid.

SneakGeekz good lookin man. I was at work watchin the kyte video when you was doin it.

I have to see the XI's you were talking about! I know you grabbed some heat so lookin forward to that video. Keep doin it!

I am selling mine to get extra cash towards some for release date since I already have a pair put aside for me at one of my spots... here are pics tho:

Are the shoes in the video kids sizes? Not only is the carbon fiber different on the XIIs but the Xis as well.

i really hope sneakgeekz 11/12s are GS or something bc those are not real if they are suppose to be the adult size. they look like they are adult size thoughwhen he has them held up with his hands, unless its like the largest gs size there is. if not SG you need to get a refund or something.

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

said this in the other thread before i realized i was in it. but, anyway - almost sux that there are so many packs droppin, cuz erryone will have these. like its a gr. takes some of the excitement away knowin that imma show up in a spot with 20 effin ppl wearing a pair.

eyes.gif
people are never happy. they complain when a release is too limited. now they're complaining cuz too many of these packs are dropping. i would rather more drop so i can get my pack for sure. i barely rock my j's nowadays anyway so years down the road these will still be fresh and most people will have beaten theirs down.

i was wearing my '01 black/ red xi's the other day. these xi's will remain DS. i can't wait for the taxi's though
eek.gif

i never worry bout limited releases. only time you hear me complain is on stoopid limited releases. titaniums/red/black premier xx3's, or japan/eurolimited - bs like that

Back
Top Bottom