11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Hot!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

You all need to give your boy blc credit for sticking to his info on Taxi's.

Nice I guess but I'll pass.

I see the quality issues already....
smh.gif

I though i had dirt on my screen. I was trying to scrape it off then I realized it was the threads from the cheap leather used on the XII

I assume these things will be going on eastbay...wonder how long it will take before they sell out in the big sizes.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

smh.gif

I though i had dirt on my screen. I was trying to scrape it off then I realized it was the threads from the cheap leather used on the XII
Lmao y does every shoe people get excited about someone has to kill it im mean by now people should have just get used to the inferior quality soy do people ALWAYS need to state it

aside for the fact that we did not see the CDP stitched on the insole, what is up with the backward jumpman on the left shoe?

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

smh.gif

Lmao y does every shoe people get excited about someone has to kill it im mean by now people should have just get used to the inferior quality so y do people ALWAYS need to state it
Because I remember a time when XI's were $125 and better quality.

Do you see the problem here?

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Is this for real? You have made 85% of niketalk happy today!

I literally just Yelled like OMG OMG OMG HELLL YESSSS!!!!! THANK GOD IT WASN"T TWO BREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M COPPIN TWO !!!!!! omg omg omg

:HAT :HAT :HAT :HAT :HAT :HAT :HAT :HAT :HAT :HAT :HAT :HAT :HAT :HAT :HAT

Originally Posted by My Idol 23 4life

I do have a question though................................. How come we haven't seen pics of the insole yet?............... I just don't wanna get my hopes up for no reason.

I would have died if they were the wht/red XII but im happy with the taxi's as well. I'm just glad they aren't the blk/red XII.

Back
Top Bottom