11/16 *** Dallas Cowboys [5-4] vs. Washington ******** [6-3] *** 8:15et

^we here b.

Having Portis out is gonna suck.

Edit: what a surprise, Springs is out, that POS. and Portis is active by the way. even if he's dressed to go there's no way he should be out there inhis condition. From hearing what Zorn had to say, he wants him out there for some plays.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^we here b.

Having Portis out is gonna suck.

Portis is playing tonight....

I posted it and the link but we all know about YUKU
smh.gif

Portis is playing link: http://www.********.com/gen/articles/News___Notes__Portis_to_Play_vs__Cowboys_1932.jsphttp://www.********.com/g...Play_vs__Cowboys_1932.jsp

This really shows how much heart he has
pimp.gif

He wont be 100% but I guess thats better then having SHaun Alexander get the majority of the load

Jim Zorn is really taking chances activating a guy that couldn't straighten his knee out two days ago...
smh.gif
If CP goes down with somethin serious, theirseason is over...

Pulling for the ********....buuuut also pulling for Romo to light it up. [dude's on my fantasy. go figure]

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Jim Zorn is really taking chances activating a guy that couldn't straighten his knee out two days ago...
smh.gif
If CP goes down with somethin serious, their season is over...

maybe they were just exaggerating how hurt he really was...

MBIII wrote:
Nowitness41Dirk wrote:
smh.gif
If CP goes down with somethin serious, their season is over...

maybe they were just exaggerating how hurt he really was...

That's what I was thinking, because Zorn always wants to rest Portis.
I guess we will find out how hurt he is at the begining of the game.
I really think this will spark our o-line to play with a little bit more intensity, because of Portis coming out playing injured.

The downfall is he can get hurt even worse then what he is...this is a big game for both teams but if we take the L we will be tied with the Cowboys and notreally lose a lot of ground, on the other hand the Cowboys are a little bit more desperate for this win.

Man i got a paper and a presentation to do guess it gona be a all nighter im not gona miss this for nothin!!
pimp.gif

Lets go BOYS!!!!

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

This should be entertaining.
I'm gonna root for the Boys
grin.gif
grin.gif

hahaha, idk who to root for either (ima giants fan)...

The ******** losing will help because it will give the Giants a 3 game lead, but
The Cowboys losing would help the Giants bc it might take them out of the playoffs...

I'd rather see the Cowboys lose so I don't have to hear about them anymore...

amishpimp27 wrote:
TBONE95860 wrote:
This should be entertaining.
I'm gonna root for the Boys
grin.gif
grin.gif

hahaha, idk who to root for either (ima giants fan)...

The ******** losing will help because it will give the Giants a 3 game lead, but
The Cowboys losing would help the Giants bc it might take them out of the playoffs...

I'd rather see the Cowboys lose so I don't have to hear about them anymore...

roll.gif

It's time for that #4 Defense to go to work on the Boys...

Hopefully we can play aggressive early so Romo wont have time to shake the rust off...

Back
Top Bottom