11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

If the side panels were like the Titanuims and Black Stealths all 3 would be perfect...
the titaniums have a leather side panel. it think the gray(on the titaniums)looks more pleasing to people because it isn't as harsh to theeye as the black(these three new releases).

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

do you have any info about this release maze

what i would like to know is will stores have all three pairs

also how limited are they going to be, will one colorway be more limited then another, what are the number's on each colorway going to be

i haven't seen anything confirmed yet so does anybody know for sure what's going on

good lookin maze

Yes select stores will have all three colorways. I have confirmed this on my own.

I personally wouldn't comment on a number unless I actually spoke to the plant manager (I haven't, this a joke), if Jordan Brand themselves published anumber (they haven't), or the pairs were numbered (they aren't).

Each of them is coming out in Youth FYI.

MaZe

eek.gif
look at the chameleon-like paint on the chassis of the motorsports. it's floppin mad different colors!! copped!!

the chi-towns are looking nice too.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

eek.gif
look at the chameleon-like paint on the chassis of the motorsports. it's floppin mad different colors!! copped!!

the chi-towns are looking nice too.

This is why I am adoring the Motorsports... not quite in those words, but that's the reason why.

I thought the he had some new solid info for us like where we can expect to get all of these shoes seeing how they are all limited. I know for a fact thatthere won't be any stores that get all three. That would be great if there was though. Prepare to spend some extra on gas money for that day fellows.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

that is the official answer
All 3 of them will not be that limited if kids sizes are released.
Thats my guess from seeing the all stars & white/red 23's.

the laser and army 6 rings have less pairs made then all 3 of these 23's

there just as limited as the jordan all stars and white/red 23's ( The white/red 23's from what i understand where released only at footlocker typestores and both colorways had kids sizes)

I'm copping all 3. And like I said on KATC you say Motorsports I say Washington Wizards. Think about it Carolina, Chicago, Washington...

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

do you have any info about this release maze

what i would like to know is will stores have all three pairs

also how limited are they going to be, will one colorway be more limited then another, what are the number's on each colorway going to be

i haven't seen anything confirmed yet so does anybody know for sure what's going on

good lookin maze

Yes select stores will have all three colorways. I have confirmed this on my own.

I personally wouldn't comment on a number unless I actually spoke to the plant manager (I haven't, this a joke), if Jordan Brand themselves published a number (they haven't), or the pairs were numbered (they aren't).

MaZe

thanks maze , i am just trying to get some info now because i plan on getting all 3 pairs and if they are real limited or if i had to go from store to store totry and get all 3 then i was going to try and maybe pre-order a pair or two just to make sure i got all three. i am sure you know as well as i do that it'sgoing to be crazy on release day for these and i am in b-more and there is aways a line where ever you go for a hot release like this but 3 hot shoes in onerelease , it's going to be insane................thanks 4 the info

Maze.... thanks for the info, you are appreciated by everyone that is not in the know, tho it might not be said, you know you are. you make up for a lot oflosses that we have lost in the past.... your my jmadidas....
pimp.gif

nice post, thanks. after this 3 in 1 day release, i'm gonna be eating ramen noodles for the next month!

Back
Top Bottom