11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Decided to pay a little extra to get the Motorsports early in case these are all hard to get, to maybe make things easier on the release date(and the nightbefore). It'll be interesting to see if these are as limited as people are saying. Personally, I think most of the people saying they are are full of it,trying to sell early for more of a profit. There's more than a couple people on NT trying to sell these and the other 2 colorways for more than I boughtmine for, including shipping from Canada.

Really wish they'd have made the tongue and toebox tumbled leather like they did on the white/red XX3s, like everyone else has said, but these look greatto me in person. They might fit ever so slightly more snug than the other XX3s I have in a sz 9, definitely not enough to move up a half size though.

I will try hard to purchase all 3. But I will at least cop one of the 3 and if there's an availability issue I will have to try the Bay. Other than theTitaniums all the mids will be copped at some point now or later.

even with all these pics i still want to see the motorsports in person before i decide. I was kinda hoping that the blue in the midsole was more of a royalfrom like the XVIIIs.
The black/red/white are fire though more than likely getting those for sure.

i need the chi towns and if i have the money ill either get the motorsports or the UNCs just depends.

i was only going to get the chicagos but now im thinking of getting the motorsports as well

damn man...just went on a binge...need to relax my role...

"decision, decisions" is correct

i like all three, but i believe i'm just gonna cop the motos at release. i don't have tons of cash layin around. i think the uncs would def look betterif they were more white based like the old loves like some people have already said, but this is just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

My friend tells me the chicago colorway is suppose to be limited? Any truth to this?

The Bulls color will have the most units of the three day of launch...yet will not be a GR

so do we have any real information about how limited these are going to be or is it just people saying what they think

So glad to have 2 pairs of motorsports already. If I can get my hands on at least one pair of the chicago XX3's, I'll be happy
smile.gif
(one of the sexiest colorway after the motorsports, IMO). The XX3 is one of thebest Jordans to this day!

Here's my list of colorways from the best to the worst:

Stealths (They are so versatile)
Titaniums
Motorsports
Chicagos
White / varsity red
UNCs
All Stars
Stealth / white / gold (they should have brought the white and gold ones he and ray allen rocked instead. That pair was just DEAD sexy lol)

Back
Top Bottom