11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Jonah nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Copped!!! $480 shipped.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sorry for the crappy pics i left my camera at my college...
How di dyou get it for that price?!

Anyways saw those in person just now at Champs, they are HEAT! Especially the UNC ones!

Originally Posted by richiedge

Can someone in the NJ/Philly area please PM what stores are getting these besides Ubiq? I hit up literally every sneaker spot in the area I'm aware of and none will have them.
Same question I was about to ask. My local spot screwed me. They told me they couldn't sell the sz.12's becuase they were reserved for hisman. Man I need a connect in philly
frown.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

mmmm snaped this at work yesterday it will be a good friday in the fort
smile.gif
pimp.gif
what up....i see you work at finish line......what sales are they having on friday?.......

Originally Posted by PRIMETIME2124

Originally Posted by yungchamp

mmmm snaped this at work yesterday it will be a good friday in the fort
smile.gif
pimp.gif
what up....i see you work at finish line......what sales are they having on friday?.......

LOL everyone knows FNL ... FNL sales are wack on black fridays , to me ...

i just saw all three of them in person and all of them are
pimp.gif

i got the motorsports and chicagos on lock but im having a tough decision wit the unc's cuz they look really cool

so.. anyone know if finishline.com, eastbay or ndc is gonna get the uncs?

Honestly its like this to me Chicago>>>>>>UNC > Motorsports. All three are beautiful, but the Chi's just defecate on the other two.

called my local athletes foot and ask if they were getting the new xx3 that come out Friday, his reply was ya we already got them in (i had the Christmasmorning smile on at this point) then i asked if it was all 3 of them.. he said ya the white nd black, white black with lil red, and the red nd black with lilwhite... =O that ruined my whole night

anyone campin for these? the spot that has em near me is opening at 6 so i was thinkin bout bein there by 5.

shoot, my discount just got turned off. had a champs connect, but they got email that said NO discounts on xx3s. oh well, still getting just not as good aprice. peace

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

anyone campin for these? the spot that has em near me is opening at 6 so i was thinkin bout bein there by 5.

WOW...good luck ill be trying to get me a Big Screen for cheap somewhere. glad i got these so i dont have to worry about it.

Anyone think these will be the stores atleast a week. I need a week to get another. I can get 1 friday and another next week friday and if so which one?

I can't believe I'll have these on Friday.... Got each pair sitting in an office for me... It's an hour and a half drive but well worth itconsidering it's the only place I've been able to find these. These things are crazy limited in massachusetts. Only found 2 places that are gettingthem. I gotta drive to New Hampshire to definitly get mine. Good luck to everyone trying to get these.

Back
Top Bottom