11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

n3tgut.jpg

I never received my flight club e-mail.. How you people getting these things shipped for lower than retail?? pm if possible. thanks.

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

3683517ee485696a043358414e8bc7998bea4f6.jpg

as bad as this pic is.... you just made me decide these over the motorsports. i can care less how limited the motorsports are....

ITS RARE TO GET A "CAROLINA BLUE" JORDAN SIG. THESE ARE HOT.

so is flightclub going to be the only place to buy them online? i heard a rumor that eastbay was not going to have them...

not trying to create hype..i'm just curious

got the number 1 spot in line for the wristband. they did us dirty w/ the amnt of each color (1 or 2 in each size only, and that counts for kids as well), butit's no longer a worry.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^ ducktales, they can get in trouble for releasing early. anyways, i got the same email that all us NT'ers got, that site is gonna be crazy backed up, glad i don't have to go that route.

Na ..i don't lie. Cumberland mall. Call em Athletes foot in Cumberland mall. Marrietta Ga. They got em on the shelves. 185 price tag in side

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

i would say chicago and unc if u can only get 2...

CO-SIGN

Motorsports/Wizards are quite underwhelming in person. Ironically, the UNC is the one pair I don't have yet. I will be getting them though.

Originally Posted by ajxv

CAN WAIT FOR THIS TO HIT THE DISCOUNT PRICE........................

No way will these be discounted. It's just a clean and very hot colorway honestly and everyone loves it! To be honest I would have to say it's betterthan the previous ones.

The Chicago CW is my favorite by far. The bulk of my collection is Bulls CWs, so I am hoping Santa comes through. I sent her an invite to FC specifically forreasons like this. About time JB put something good on FC.

Anyone in 757 know what spots are getting which colorways. I didn't do my homework. Anyone know if the NEX will get any? Last I checked they weren't(but getting the white penny IIs) Any info would be appreciated as always. Peace
D

I think they did a real good on the 23's this time as oppose to the last couple of pairs that they throw out there. It still has not been one in my eyesthat top the ice blues, but that's just me.LOL

Originally Posted by soups24

so is flightclub going to be the only place to buy them online? i heard a rumor that eastbay was not going to have them...

not trying to create hype..i'm just curious

this is what i want to know...anyone know for sure if NDC will have them or not?

the uncs are nice but i think the motorsports are better... just cuz i dont think that the unc blue doesnt go as well wit the black leather panels as themotorsports do

My UNCs are so nice. I'm still debating picking up a pr. of Chicagos though. The MS (Wizards) are clean too though. Too much product not enough money. This sucks !

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Anyone in 757 know what spots are getting which colorways. I didn't do my homework. Anyone know if the NEX will get any? Last I checked they weren't (but getting the white penny IIs) Any info would be appreciated as always. Peace
D
what up homie??? hey hit me on thePM n i got u...and theNEX is getting the white pennys??? crazy...but they are SCARCE around here, believe it ornot...just get at me, ill let you know whats good

Back
Top Bottom