11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

DAMN. using the wizards colorway is wack compared to motorsports. freak you JB.

hopefully they will use the motorport colorways in the future.......

Originally Posted by henz0

The UNC's are wayy better than the titanium.

I think only the XI's are above them for that colorway

yeah i agree.. titanium & UNC are mostlikely alike.. im grad i didn't cop titanium..

Anyone got close up's of all 3 tag's. I was interested in seeing the different fonts of the actual 23.

I am surprised that with all they hype, all 3 colorways are widely available every store I went to today.

The Bull's seem to have an orange tint to the red that I just didn't like so I ran with the 2 of the Wizard's colorway.

IMO
UNC>>>>>>Titanium's. The black just looks better than the titanium to me. ^^^and nice lookin shoes at least the ones with the bluemidsole anyway's.

Those PS Laney XX3's are ugly to me . They should of had included them in the concept with the other 3 tho .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Nice pictures ...
RT ON....TO THE CAT WONERING BOUT THEM UNC XIV'S....THEY WERE SLATED FOR A GR RELEASE BUT GOT SCRAPPED AND EVENTUALLY POPED UP ON EASBAY.PRETTY RARE IMO AND I GET THIS INFO FROM PREVIOUS NTER'S POSTS.....SO DONT QUOTE ME ON THIS INFO...

HERES MORE PICS.....

345232706.jpg

345232716.jpg

that PS is cool but i did this in paint hoping that someone can photoshop it something like this probably not exactly but something like this.

2zeb22o.png
what u guys think?

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

that PS is cool but i did this in paint hoping that someone can photoshop it something like this probably not exactly but something like this.

2zeb22o.png
what u guys think?

laugh.gif

The UNC's look nice, but I prefer the Titaniums. Tumbled leather toe>Patent leather toe.Suede Side Panel>Black leather side panel.

Back
Top Bottom