11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Any Chicago Heads... I just returned two size 10's of the Motorsports to HOH today. They prolly still got at least one of them in stock. After I got home
with them I decided I really just couldn't do the patent leather. I know some of yall prolly think I'm trippin, but its just not me. If they did tumbled leather toes I woulda copped all three.

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

i love all 3 colorways...dropped freaking $1800 on one day jus on shoes...3 pairs of each colorway...1 for ballin, 1 for casual wear, and 1 to stock

eek.gif

can anyone say... OD??

I got my size 10 chicago's from fox hills mall so i'm happy now. If anyone in L.A. is looking for them I believe the fox hills mall still has all 3 insome sizes.

Originally Posted by bugginout

For LA people, I returned a size 11 motorsports (not my size, got mine elsewhere) to Niketown LA at closing Saturday night. If the employees didn't take it, maybe it's still there...

Oh why did you do that?!

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

ay man where did u cop in boston??^^^

I got ,mine too lol..... i VERY HAPPY WITH THESE...... I WANNA GET More......

I actually drove to Salem, NH for them. Expressions downtown had them though. I'm sure Bodega got them too.
woww u went to salem to get them...
ohwell.gif
Concepts put them outyesterday. the day after thanksgiving.... But i dont think Bodega sells Jordans...

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

anybody got their order from eastbay cancelled?
i got this email:
Thank you for your contingency order. Unfortunately, I was unable to place an order for the item # 18376011 size 10.0 because the item is no longer available. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Thank you for visiting www.eastbay.com. Sincerely, JeeCustomer Service

i feel extremely sad now... i should of pick up this w/ my other two from FC... sigh

This is weird. I received this same email yesterday. I go to open up my mail today and eastbay sends me shipping info with the tracking number and everything.So I don't know whats going on. I would assume since they sent a tracking number I got the kix.

it seems jb thought the wizards(NOT MOTORSPORTS)would not sell based on a different colorway making these limited in quantitiy. but i've had the marqueeversion for months and the colorway, although, good has really gotten boring to me. i felt that these were the hottest thing way back when the pic on theflatscreen of them were posted almost a year ago, but really now that i've had them they are really not all that. the blue is just WEIRD looking.

i just want to bring all the hype down cuz it seems people are BEASTIN for these just because they're limited. really, they're not all that. i neverliked wizard shoes cuz jordan was a wack player when he played for the wizards. the only dope wizard j's were the white/blue XVII and black suede blueXVIII.

and they're not the motorsports cuz the dog tag that came with it has the wizards number on it when jordan played for them which make them thewizards......

^^I have to disagree, I have them amd I think they are the best XXIII's yet. Everyone has their opinion and that's just mine. I think the Chicago'shave a funny orange tint to them and that's why I didnt cop over the Wizard's. That I can agree with you on they should have been the Wizard's notthe Motorsport's but that's what it looked liked when we first saw these. Their as no mention of the Chicago's or UNC's.

I love the wizards and think they are the best xx3 after the titaniums. Idk i guess everyone has they own opinion.

Hey I want to know where all those peeps are that were saying that there were only 2298 units of the Bulls. Where are you experts now? DF

Originally Posted by optimusp517

For LA people, I returned a size 11 motorsports (NOT MY SIZE, got mine elsewhere) to Niketown LA at closing Saturday night. If the employees didn't take it, maybe it's still there...

Oh why did you do that?!

Does it matter? Good for whoever gets the shoes. I got my 12s somewhere else. I don't DS or resell much, so back go the 11s. Happy Thanksgiving tosomeone....

For LA people, I returned a size 11 motorsports (NOT MY SIZE, got mine elsewhere) to Niketown LA at closing Saturday night. If the employees didn't take it, maybe it's still there...

Oh why did you do that?!

Does it matter? Good for whoever gets the shoes. I got my 12s somewhere else. I don't DS or resell much, so back go the 11s. Happy Thanksgiving to someone....

Just givin ya smack
wink.gif
Haha! You made someone else a very happy person!

Oh why did you do that?!

Does it matter? Good for whoever gets the shoes. I got my 12s somewhere else. I don't DS or resell much, so back go the 11s. Happy Thanksgiving to someone....

Just givin ya smack
wink.gif
Haha! You made someone else a very happy person!
i'm hoping that person is me...leaving the crib now.

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

ay man where did u cop in boston??^^^

I got ,mine too lol..... i VERY HAPPY WITH THESE...... I WANNA GET More......

I actually drove to Salem, NH for them. Expressions downtown had them though. I'm sure Bodega got them too.
woww u went to salem to get them...
ohwell.gif
Concepts put them out yesterday. the day after thanksgiving.... But i dont think Bodega sells Jordans...

Yeah I got some connects in Salem that held all 3 for me in my size. What a rough day though lol Went to bed at 1 after copping all 3 from flightclub, wokeup at 430 to get a laptop for my girl from office depot. Then drove straight to Salem to cop the 3 that they saved for me. Got home at 11, passed out for 2hours and went to work 2-10
sick.gif
<--is what I looked like allday
laugh.gif

Bodega sells jordans. I was there 2 weeks ago and they had the bred strap ones (sold out
mad.gif
) and all 3 colorways of the 23's.

Originally Posted by marqueemark

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX
damm...crazy how i can't afford 1 pair n you can get all those...
embarassed.gif

congrats

WOW..thats a lot man.. save up some $ for the big day 11 & 12 cdp..
roll.gif

ill have that same pic up, but with 11's an 12' all over my ugly %!+ couch come dec 26th!

MY NIGHT WAS HORRIBLE
EASTBAY SOLD OUT EVERYTHING IN 3 SECONDS THEN FINISHLINE DIDN'T HAVE THEM AT 12 I WAS COMPLETELY MAD AT THAT TIME THEN 12:30 CAME TO NT TO GET SOME INFOUNTIL I DID MY LAST TRY AT FOOTACTION AT 1:30 I KNEW THEY DIDNT HAVE IT BUT SOMETHING WAS JUST TELLING ME "GO TO FOOTACTION- GOO AT FOOTACTION "
WELL FINALLY I WENT AND THEY HAVE THEM IN MY SZ 13 I FREEK OUT AND FINALLY COP THEM YES!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

MY NIGHT WAS HORRIBLE
EASTBAY SOLD OUT EVERYTHING IN 3 SECONDS THEN FINISHLINE DIDN'T HAVE THEM AT 12 I WAS COMPLETELY MAD AT THAT TIME THEN 12:30 CAME TO NT TO GET SOME INFO UNTIL I DID MY LAST TRY AT FOOTACTION AT 1:30 I KNEW THEY DIDNT HAVE IT BUT SOMETHING WAS JUST TELLING ME "GO TO FOOTACTION- GOO AT FOOTACTION "
WELL FINALLY I WENT AND THEY HAVE THEM IN MY SZ 13 I FREEK OUT AND FINALLY COP THEM YES!!!!!!!
Which ones did you end up getting?..

I'm just praying somehow/someway I get ahold of a Size 13 in the Motorsports...

Size 13 of the motorsports are hard to find.. for some reason the bigger sizes are all harder to find these days..

^^for the last time the only sz 13s were released overseas in the motorsports. you will hafta pay a grip to get a pair very hard to come by

Back
Top Bottom