11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Im sure you guys have not seen these yet. . .
laugh.gif

Heres a snap I took of each for my SP.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by safcolts

this is the worst release ever , no wizards in size 13 ive been waiting months for these and couldnt even get them. i hope who ever made that call gets hit by a truck i mean do they want fake sales to go up or what?
^^^^^
I don't know about it being the worst 'ever' but how in the hell does JB work us over with such a ltd. amount of sz 13's in the most sought after colorway....I mean C'MON!!!
Thanks for the FNL heads up but, look, what a surprise, NO SIZE 13!!!!
mad.gif

peace
and the bad part about it is that when i talked to nike custermer service they said the reason may be because they thought it may not sell in thatcolorway good in the u.s. and it sucks because they go perfect with my indianapolis colts gear

this is the worst release ever , no wizards in size 13 ive been waiting months for these and couldnt even get them. i hope who ever made that call gets hit by a truck i mean do they want fake sales to go up or what?
^^^^^
I don't know about it being the worst 'ever' but how in the hell does JB work us over with such a ltd. amount of sz 13's in the most sought after colorway....I mean C'MON!!!
mad.gif

peace
and the bad part about it is that when i talked to nike custermer service they said the reason may be because they thought it may not sell in thatcolorway good in the u.s. and it sucks because they go perfect with my indianapolis colts gear

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace
and the bad part about it is that when i talked to nike custermer service they said the reason may be because they thought it may not sell in that colorway good in the u.s. and it sucks because they go perfect with my indianapolis colts gear
you won't have to worry about wearing your indianapolis colts gear when they get knocked off in the playoffs by my steelers.

roll.gif

p.s. it's all in good fun, my friend.
wink.gif

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace
and the bad part about it is that when i talked to nike custermer service they said the reason may be because they thought it may not sell in that colorway good in the u.s. and it sucks because they go perfect with my indianapolis colts gear
you won't have to worry about wearing your indianapolis colts gear when they get knocked off in the playoffs by my steelers.

roll.gif

wink.gif

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

roll.gif

wink.gif

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

roll.gif

wink.gif

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

roll.gif

wink.gif

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

roll.gif

wink.gif

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

roll.gif

wink.gif

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

roll.gif

wink.gif

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

roll.gif

wink.gif

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

roll.gif

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom