11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

likuidmental, that is THE BEST picture i've ever seen of the wizards colorway. nice shot. simply beautiful. thanks for posting.

likuidmental, that is THE BEST picture i've ever seen of the wizards colorway. nice shot. simply beautiful. thanks for posting.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

ok

This is the reason why I say they are my favorite.
pimp.gif
Sweet pic

^^damn right pittsburgh steelers
colts psh who the heck likes them anyway HAHA

these sz 13s are going to worth a grip one day