11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

^^damn right pittsburgh steelers
colts psh who the heck likes them anyway HAHA

these sz 13s are going to worth a grip one day

Originally Posted by likuidmental

ok

This is the reason why I say they are my favorite.
pimp.gif
Sweet pic

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

i dont care who likes them as long as they bring that super bowl trophy home this year
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

i havent even seen a pair of 13's on ebay yet and if i do i can only imagine the price
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

i dont care who likes them as long as they bring that super bowl trophy home this year
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

i havent even seen a pair of 13's on ebay yet and if i do i can only imagine the price
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

ATTENTION SF NTers-

I just walked into TRUE on Haight St. looking for the royal low 1s (which they don't have) and was greeted by a FSR of all 3 XX3s. The store got them lateand hasn't even unpacked them yet. I picked up another Motorsports and was on my way. That is the ONLY shoe of all 3 FSRs that has been purchased as of3pm. Go get em!!!

ATTENTION SF NTers-

I just walked into TRUE on Haight St. looking for the royal low 1s (which they don't have) and was greeted by a FSR of all 3 XX3s. The store got them lateand hasn't even unpacked them yet. I picked up another Motorsports and was on my way. That is the ONLY shoe of all 3 FSRs that has been purchased as of3pm. Go get em!!!

ATTENTION SF NTers-

ATTENTION SF NTers-

ATTENTION SF NTers-

ATTENTION SF NTers-

ATTENTION SF NTers-

ATTENTION SF NTers-

Back
Top Bottom