11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

FINISHLINE STILL HAS A LOT OF SIZES LEFT FOR ANYONE WHO MISSED THESE! Of course no size 13 though for me

Chicagos: 7.5-12, 14
UNC: 8-10, 11-11.5
Wizards/Motorsports: 8-8.5

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Originally Posted by shpongled25

ATTENTION SF NTers-

I just walked into TRUE on Haight St. looking for the royal low 1s (which they don't have) and was greeted by a FSR of all 3 XX3s. The store got them late and hasn't even unpacked them yet. I picked up another Motorsports and was on my way. That is the ONLY shoe of all 3 FSRs that has been purchased as of 3pm. Go get em!!!

how much are they going for? retail? thx
$200 and change out the door......(retail with tax)

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Damn I need a pair of Motorsports/Wizards in a 10.5.
nerd.gif
Try this man, all sizes are still in stock. GOOD LUCK..

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-211185/pgid-176159http://store.nike.com/ind...00/pid-211185/pgid-176159

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by likuidmental

ok

This is the reason why I say they are my favorite.
pimp.gif
Sweet pic

Here's another dope/cocaine picture of my favorite XX3!...or is it just me!?!

2iizg2q.jpg

These Motorsports are straight fuego!
Damn these are fire. The pic makes the color look more like true blue or sport blue than a wizards/midnight blue though.

i went to greenspoint mall today (houston) to cop all 3 xx3s and all the shoes i looked at were too messed up to buy...the girl helpn me even let me go to theback and look at all of the xx3s in my size...all had minor flaws....is it too much to ask for a shoe with less than 5% flaws?

i know no shoe is perfect but most of the xx3 pics ive seen on NT look good...oh well, went in lookn to spend $600 but came home empty handed

i have all the xx3's that released so far except the titaniums and the 3 that released on black friday. i passed on these cause they all have the patenttoe/toungue. that on top of the fact that i already never wear the 4 pairs i already have.

that being said, since i have playoff 12s & '01 bred 11s, the other only jordan purchase left for me this year will be cool grey spizikes...

Stupid Nike.com told me they cancelled my Wizards cause its out of stock and wont be on back order. +%%. Now I'm screwed... how am I going to find my sizefor retail half a week later?

damn... i feel bad for some of you guys that dont got the chance to get these anymore for good price. that sucks.....

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i have all the xx3's that released so far except the titaniums and the 3 that released on black friday. i passed on these cause they all have the patent toe/toungue. that on top of the fact that i already never wear the 4 pairs i already have.

that being said, since i have playoff 12s & '01 bred 11s, the other only jordan purchase left for me this year will be cool grey spizikes...
CharmCityKid:

Regarding this last CDP for the end of 2008, I feel the same way! I have the bred Patent Leather 11s from '01 as well in great condition and never evenreally rock 'em. And I have the low top version of the black/white taxi 12s that retroed not too long ago in like '03, I think.

Is that correct, was that '03 those dropped in low top when Jadakiss was rockin' them in his "Why" video.

Anyways, I know they're low top, but I already have some of those higher cuts of the 12s that they were re-releasing around that same time (i.e. frenchblue boys and the flint grey guys). And once again, I don't even rock any of 'em. So am I buggin' to not be excited about the 11/12 CDPcomin' out soon? I mean, these XX3s get my award for some of the best 3 AJs this year. Honestly, I think these are some of the best AJs period inhistory. And as for those Cool Greys...I'm on it...promptly!

What ya'll think NikeTalk? Am I an alien? Let me know. The following is my homemade CDP 11/12 Mock up. I probably should of swapped out the shoes tohave the patents on the left side, huh!?! Haha...you know i'm still gonna cop tho. Just for the fun of it. Cuz I know 99% of NikeTalk is gonna bescrambling like McNabb and Vick in Madden '04 for these.

k51s02.jpg

mann idk what to do..the chis or wait till the cdp..i think the chi's are sick! edit...ok i gave in i ordered the chi's from finishline just now..stillhad 10.5

they are all dope - think ima try another mall and see if i can finally make my $600 purchase, lol...

wow, i ordered a pair of sz 9 wizards from the FNL restock this morning and got shipping confirmation less than 3 hrs later! first time FNL has come throughfor me on a restock.

Im contemplating gettin another pair, I have all three , I just can't help myself.

wht?
u guys got shipping confirmation from FNL in 3 hrs after ordering?!
i ordered them this noon in LA time, but i got nothing yet...
hope my pairs would go thru...
cuz my FC two pairs still pending delivery, i m tripping on em~ maybe will cancel my order

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by fatsdad

Anyone got a pic of Kevin Martin's XX3's tonight vs. Utah? What CW is that?
I would also like to see these?

1fb7b8f93c134a6cb16680177277e7fe-getty-82994302rw007_jazz_kings.jpg
146db2f6dbb5b2b0a0f942ec4dc756bc-getty-82994302rw018_jazz_kings.jpg
380584e4316f401ead952481b1f61285-getty-82994302rw032_jazz_kings.jpg

Man, that guy has one of the ugliest jumpers in the game right now. His feet and legs are everywhere ...... quite opposite of Ray Allen's butter form.

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

CharmCityKid wrote:

i have all the xx3's that released so far except the titaniums and the 3 that released on black friday. i passed on these cause they all have the patent
toe/toungue. that on top of the fact that i already never wear the 4 pairs i already have.

CharmCityKid:

Regarding this last CDP for the end of 2008, I feel the same way! I have the bred Patent Leather 11s from '01 as well in great condition and never even
really rock 'em. And I have the low top version of the black/white taxi 12s that retroed not too long ago in like '03, I think.

Is that correct, was that '03 those dropped in low top when Jadakiss was rockin' them in his "Why" video.

Anyways, I know they're low top, but I already have some of those higher cuts of the 12s that they were re-releasing around that same time (i.e. french
blue boys and the flint grey guys). And once again, I don't even rock any of 'em. So am I buggin' to not be excited about the 11/12 CDP
comin' out soon? I mean, these XX3s get my award for some of the best 3 AJs this year. Honestly, I think these are some of the best AJs period in
history. And as for those Cool Greys...I'm on it...promptly!

What ya'll think NikeTalk? Am I an alien? Let me know. The following is my homemade CDP 11/12 Mock up. I probably should of swapped out the shoes to
have the patents on the left side, huh!?! Haha...you know i'm still gonna cop tho. Just for the fun of it. Cuz I know 99% of NikeTalk is gonna be
scrambling like McNabb and Vick in Madden '04 for these.

k51s02.jpg

yeah, no need to cop the package...

14df280.jpg

b7chn4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom