11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

For my people who ordered from FC on the night of the release: Anyone get shipping confirmation yet with a tracking number??? My order still says processing.Spoke with a rep and she said all it means is that it hasn't left the warehouse yet. Why are they waiting so long to ship these out?? Granted Fri, sat, sunthey were closed but it's already wednesday and still no shipment has left??? come on now.

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

For my people who ordered from FC on the night of the release: Anyone get shipping confirmation yet with a tracking number??? My order still says processing. Spoke with a rep and she said all it means is that it hasn't left the warehouse yet. Why are they waiting so long to ship these out?? Granted Fri, sat, sun they were closed but it's already wednesday and still no shipment has left??? come on now.
I received shipping confirmation w/tracking # yesterday & i ordered on the night of release. Although, I used 2 day shipping instead of thefree ground shipping.

Originally Posted by DJKona

For my people who ordered from FC on the night of the release: Anyone get shipping confirmation yet with a tracking number??? My order still says processing. Spoke with a rep and she said all it means is that it hasn't left the warehouse yet. Why are they waiting so long to ship these out?? Granted Fri, sat, sun they were closed but it's already wednesday and still no shipment has left??? come on now.
I received shipping confirmation w/tracking # yesterday & i ordered on the night of release. Although, I used 2 day shipping instead of the free ground shipping.
^^ SAME. expecting them any time today
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

CharmCityKid:

Those pics and kicks are in great condition man. Good job on that.

thanks man. preciate that... but don't mind me. again, i'm just hella happy i ain't gotta kick out that $330 at the end of the month.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DJKona

I received shipping confirmation w/tracking # yesterday & i ordered on the night of release. Although, I used 2 day shipping instead of the free ground shipping.

Thanks man, appreciate it... I used regular shipping so I'll wait a few more days.

FEDEX just brought me my 5 pair
smile.gif
Straight fire! Add that to the couple I picked up over the weekend, and I am all set!!

I'll be honest, these three XX3s have rendered the 11/12 CDP meaningless (especially since everyone has a pair of Bred XIs already!)

Originally Posted by DeNs415

so did they or didnt they make 13s in the motorsports cuz im seeing conflicting stories
yes they did. they were mostly released outside of the US but they were released in the US. They werent online anywhere but some stores got apair.

Just got my UNC's from Finishline in the mail. I hate to make a big deal about this but I felt the way that the shoes arrived was unacceptable. The picbelow is not tampered with and I simply removed the shoe box from the FNL shipping box.
jays1ap5.jpg

*still nervously waiting for a shipping confirmation from FinishLine*

embarassed.gif

I've gotten the order confirmation, and because I'm impatient, I ordered express shipping ($20 extra), but still no shipping confirmation..

I live in the DMV area, anybody know where I can get the Wizards in a 10.5 thanks. I have the UNC and Chi's but no Wizards yet

Originally Posted by savan310

I live in the DMV area, anybody know where I can get the Wizards in a 10.5 thanks. I have the UNC and Chi's but no Wizards yet

The only places is maybe pg plaza dtlr or the mall out in waldorf.Those are the only 2 places I know that got the motosports in decent sizes.On the releasedate shoe city in pg only got 4 pair in,a 8,9,10,11.Waldorf is probably your best bet.

Have thise of you that ordered from finishline.com and got the shoes got the hangtag with them

Got the Chi's from FC from fedex today and the MS and UNC's from UBIQ on friday. IMO the 3 XX3's>>>>11/12 pack. These three shoes makesit hard to look foward to that release to me. Still grabbin a pack though.

They have a lot of sizes at 34 street in NYC. Between the 2 footlockers, the footaction, and dr.jays; there are a lot. I was surprised, picked up a pair today.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Got the Chi's from FC from fedex today and the MS and UNC's from UBIQ on friday. IMO the 3 XX3's>>>>11/12 pack. These three shoes makes it hard to look foward to that release to me. Still grabbin a pack though.
YEP!!!!They make it very hard to look forward to the pack........
smokin.gif

Just received my 3 colorways from FC!! Maaaannnn are these kicks dope!
eek.gif

I'm loving these shoes and especially the UNC's.
smokin.gif
I will be copping seconds in the very near future.
pimp.gif

i just cant make up my mind on these.so i passed.waiting for the package instead.congrats to all who copd these suckers..

Back
Top Bottom