11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by savan310

I live in the DMV area, anybody know where I can get the Wizards in a 10.5 thanks. I have the UNC and Chi's but no Wizards yet

The only places is maybe pg plaza dtlr or the mall out in waldorf.Those are the only 2 places I know that got the motosports in decent sizes.On the release date shoe city in pg only got 4 pair in,a 8,9,10,11.Waldorf is probably your best bet.
i didn't know shoe city only got 4 pairs
they opened at 6am but i didn't get there til 11am and i still got the size 11

Yeah,They only had four pair.Once the guy anounced he only had 4 motosports and the sizes everybody left and went to DTLR.1 guy stayed and copped the 9.I hadto find a 12 and got super lucky.The guy in front of me at DTLR wore a 12 and had em payed for and everything.He sayed if I really want em take em,He mainlywanted unc's.If it would have been anybody else in front of me I would have been short s*** !!!!!!!

FYI PYS just reuped on the VII/XVI CDP but $389
eyes.gif

If you are still looking for them sneakersus.com still has a lot of sizes still available!!

You better get them quick though,
Monarch

Waiting to see if I get the Motorsports from finishline, but the other 23 are on their way.

Hey, FinishLine needs to stop messing around with this 'Processing' foolishness and go ahead and send me a shipping confirmation
mad.gif

*worried*

embarassed.gif

^finishline.com....WORST online ordering site for a main retailer...why?

...because they pull stock from STORES....ask how many NT'rs orders have been cancelled...i mean you have to imagine that if their ".com" stockis from "the stores" ...who is to say they are paying attention to the shoes they have to ship out, vs. selling the shoes on the spot to a homie,when all they have to do is go "oops, we'll just cancel this guys order"

...i worry for you too, and if they cancel your order, call them and raise hell

sometimes their clearance stuff is good though lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

...because they pull stock from STORES....ask how many NT'rs orders have been cancelled...i mean you have to imagine that if their ".com" stock is from "the stores" ...who is to say they are paying attention to the shoes they have to ship out, vs. selling the shoes on the spot to a homie, when all they have to do is go "oops, we'll just cancel this guys order"

Their inventory system sucks because when the order goes to the store.. they sometimes get so busy with the season they don't check the shipping so 2-3days go wasted.. then they sell out and finishline has to relocate. But many people also had great experiences with finishline.com as well. So eh.. its a 50/50 how lucky are you is the question..

Originally Posted by daaznfella

...because they pull stock from STORES....ask how many NT'rs orders have been cancelled...i mean you have to imagine that if their ".com" stock is from "the stores" ...who is to say they are paying attention to the shoes they have to ship out, vs. selling the shoes on the spot to a homie, when all they have to do is go "oops, we'll just cancel this guys order"

i have always ordered from the re-stock on FNL.com...never had a problem.
eyes.gif

I was fortunate to get all 3. I am from MD & was going to be in NYC for the holiday. Got to HOH around 8am & they were already open, so I knew Iwouldn't get'em. Stood in line & when I got up from the guy said no Wizards in a 12. Got the Chi & figured I would get back in line to pick upthe UNC. Got up front & they say no 12, but had a 11.5. Went to the counter to buy that & saw a 12 just sitting there. Copped them & left. Wentback to get the Big Apple Lebrons & a guy was reutrning the wizards in a 12!!! Very lucky!!! SO I ended up with 2pr of Big Apples & all 3 of my XX#

I'm missing my wizards tag also. Nike said they can't do anything and I don't know how to contact Jordan brand directly.

^ now that's what i call lucky. it was like you were meant to get the shoe's. ^

i know you had to be freaking out they way that worked out for you. it's like x-mas came early for you

i need help , i need the hang tag that goes to the motorsports / wizards . i have the chain but not the tag. if somebody will hook me up i will buy it fromyou. just let me know.

What are the premieres? Was going to skip all 3 of these but finally broke down and ordered the UNC's from finishline yesterday. These will be all over theplace th enext few months just like the Allstars and the white/red's, no need to sweat these they made plenty of all 3 colors.

Originally Posted by m1b5p

I'm missing my wizards tag also. Nike said they can't do anything and I don't know how to contact Jordan brand directly.

Are you serious ?

Back
Top Bottom