11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

does anyone know if there are any stores left in the Los Angeles area that have any of these in size 9.5 or 10? i missed out first weekend

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

i just bought my 2nd pair of motorsports at champs in 42nd st. with the 30% off coupon
the employees werent sure so they let it go
it can out to $135 w/tax

Thats the move, i'm tryin to get a bunch of christmas presents right now and the last thing i was trying to do was buy more shoes. The truth is i reallywant at least 1 of either the wizards or the UNC color. Im not tryin to OD on XXIII's but a blue pair would definitely be a nice addition to my all starand stealth pairs. Im sure that would be enough for me on the XXIII model. If i could find someone to let me use that 30% then it becomes an automatic nobrainer.

Originally Posted by hdogg523

whats the odds of fnl.com, footlocker.com, or fc restocking in motorsports again because i found some in my size for $215 shipped.. should i wait for a restock or just buy them for $215
Copp'em while you can. Don't look the gift horse in the mouth!

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Pass on Baby Blue xxiii, I don't wear any baby blue color clothes.
thats why i didnt cop
laugh.gif
baby blue "to me" is a chicks color
smile.gif

first off it's not baby blue it's carolina blue and

for real don't be hatin on it because any carolina blue jordans with some tarheel gear would straight rock

anyone know any champs that still have these in a 9-10 of the unc colorway??
tryin to cop wit the 30% off

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

UNC > Motorsports...a reason why everone likes them is because of the hype that came with the motorsport label. The UNC definately breaks more necks, I wore them to work and I had people touching my UNCs. I also have the motorsports and they are nice but no where near the UNC in terms of eye catching.
I'm willing to bet the farm that you don't even own the Motorsports. You're using that as your argument. Also it "breaks more necks?" Where do you work buddy? Chances are half those people don't even know what the hell you're wearing.
The UNC's are Titanium JR's. The fact they're hotter has NOTHING to do with them being limited because I think the All-Stars are better than all of them. People who are so gung ho about repping these UNC's are the unfortunate ones who were stuck only with them as an option.

LOL @ breaks more necks.
You need to fall back, keep working on your farm. I have the wizards and the Unc and I couldnt care less why you doubt that. I merely stated thatthe people I work with based on their feedback, like the UNC color better. You're right the people dont know what im wearing, they dont follow the labeland just like what catches their eye more. I never said they were more limited and you make no sense "The fact they're hotter has NOTHING to do withthem being limited because I think the All-Stars are better than all of them" LOL. Whatever you undercover hypebeast....

Sole MAX:
Hey Ska, did you get your shipping confirmation yet? I'm waiting for mine as well
frown.gif

Sure did. Just checked right now before heading to bed, and I see this:
12/04/2008

Dear *********,

Your order, 2324356277, has been shipped and contains the following item(s):
Qty Item # Item Description Tracking Number Ship Date
1 1615275 JORDAN XX3 QS 1ZV8X5950297635441 12/04/2008

Your order will be shipped to:
*address removed*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got my shipping confirmation number on the re-stocked pairs of UNC on finishline.com! im excited about that, got the wizards , now the UNC....2 down 1 togo.

anyone know where i can find the CHI XX3 in the NYC area?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

UBIQ in Philly has random sizes of all 3 left. 215.988.0194. www.ubiqlife.com They do Phone orders. $185 + shipping

just got a pair of unc sz11 for 185 plus 8 shipping. they have the motosports but idk what sizes are left.

Got my UNC's that I ordered on RD from Footaction.com yesterday.

Got my Wizards from the Finishline.com restock today.

Both pairs came with the hangtags, so that was a nice surprise.

Might send the UNC's back and try to pick another pair of the Wizards/MS. The UNC's are nice but I know I'm gonna rock the hell outta the Wizards,so a backup pair would be ideal.

Big ups to everyone who dropped info about the online sites and their inventory.

Back
Top Bottom