11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

JB really hit the nail on the head with these colorways, imo...

I finally got all 3 pairs in...the carolina's and chicago's from sneakerhead, and the wizard's from FC...

All EXTREMELY dope, but I still gotta get a few Christmas gifts, think I might have to sell the carolina's...

I know how that go.I had took mine back to the store and then 2 days later went back to get em back.I couldn't take not have en em.But I really think theseshouldn't be that much of a problem to get later if you change your mind in the future. OH YEAH GZA73 NICE PICS,IM JUST MISSIN THE TITANIUMS.YOU DIDDAT!!!!!!!

are there any places left that may still have the all star XX3...at first i didnt want them because the m's on the stitching reminded me ofmcdonald's...but now they have grown on me...i'm lookin for a size 11.5...if anyone can help, please pm me...thanks

Still looking for a sz. 11.5 in the UNC's...anyone know any stores/sites? Missed out on the FNL restock
ohwell.gif

i got my 2 pairs. motorsports and UNC's, both sz 10.5. im only keeping one but i cant decide. i like the UNC's better, so i might wear them and sellthe motorsports

i'm gonna have to retract. i've looked over the unc and i still think these are the best of the three. but for these to be better than the columbiaxi's is FALSE. i'm starting to think all these colorways are based on hype of what each color represents to the jordan era with gentry's fruitytouch adding all that candy metallic touch to all the colors. i'm just glad i have the columbia xi's to realize the best of jordan kicks and not thehype that came with it.

keep it OG.....

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i'm gonna have to retract. i've looked over the unc and i still think these are the best of the three. but for these to be better than the columbia xi's is FALSE. i'm starting to think all these colorways are based on hype of what each color represents to the jordan era with gentry's fruity touch adding all that candy metallic touch to all the colors. i'm just glad i have the columbia xi's to realize the best of jordan kicks and not the hype that came with it.

keep it OG.....
Not hype at all.People have fell in love with this XX3 thing from the begining of the XX3.People are now claiming XX3 in there top 3 jordan of alltime,even me.My first pair of Js were the cement 3s in 1988,Thats how long I have been in this and i'm still impressed with every XX3 colorway that was putout.The technology and the work they put in to design this shoe alone s**** on columbia XIs.Thats just my opinion and you have yours.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

i'm gonna have to retract. i've looked over the unc and i still think these are the best of the three. but for these to be better than the columbia xi's is FALSE. i'm starting to think all these colorways are based on hype of what each color represents to the jordan era with gentry's fruity touch adding all that candy metallic touch to all the colors. i'm just glad i have the columbia xi's to realize the best of jordan kicks and not the hype that came with it.

keep it OG.....
Not hype at all.People have fell in love with this XX3 thing from the begining of the XX3.People are now claiming XX3 in there top 3 jordan of all time,even me.My first pair of Js were the cement 3s in 1988,Thats how long I have been in this and i'm still impressed with every XX3 colorway that was put out.The technology and the work they put in to design this shoe alone s**** on columbia XIs.Thats just my opinion and you have yours.
i just can't help how much these have always looked like and 1's and as far as tecnology the comfort on these are the WORST cushioning andfitment wise. it make me cringe to think about hoopin' with these on the blacktop. i guess i'm just ol school but the columbia xi's to me are abetter unc colorbased shoe over the unc xx3 which i stated backwards earlier......

to the 757 NT'ers
pimp.gif
NOB NEX just got their UNC and Wizrads stockthis morning, just bought my seocnd pair of Wizards 10.5 for $120 with my 20% scratch in coupon (retail is $150), hurry they have limited sizes and theyprobably won't last very long
tired.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

keep it OG.....
Not hype at all.People have fell in love with this XX3 thing from the begining of the XX3.People are now claiming XX3 in there top 3 jordan of all time,even me.My first pair of Js were the cement 3s in 1988,Thats how long I have been in this and i'm still impressed with every XX3 colorway that was put out.The technology and the work they put in to design this shoe alone s**** on columbia XIs.Thats just my opinion and you have yours.
i just can't help how much these have always looked like and 1's and as far as tecnology the comfort on these are the WORST cushioning and fitment wise. it make me cringe to think about hoopin' with these on the blacktop. i guess i'm just ol school but the columbia xi's to me are a better unc colorbased shoe over the unc xx3 which i stated backwards earlier......

Like I said your opinion.Im not even a big fan of XIs,I think they are well overated.Also columbias are the last Xl on my XI list.And I dont consider OG 1996or RETRO 2001 old school.

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Ubiq doesnt have the motorports anymore. I forgot 2 ask about the Chi joints?
I was just at UBIQ, they do have all 3 left, but mostly in GS sizes.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

XX3s are very comfortable...

XX1 are comfortable. these feel like playing ball in dress shoes.....

hahaha i agree XX1s are more comfortable but the XX3 kills it with looks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom