11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

^ why so you can screw someone else over? GET OVER THE GOD DAMN KEY CHAIN!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
....awwww man... this had me rollin

people complaining about the key chain reminds me of my friend always $#$%^$#@ about not getting a retro card
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

ya these 23s are just plain filthy
smh.gif
... jb hit the nail with these colorways cuz they are fresh
pimp.gif
... i got mine from eastbay first the uncs and the motorsports and then i got the chis a day later cuz they were backordered
laugh.gif
... the uncs were my fav until i saw the chis these are definitely the best imo and are my new fav and the motorsports are cool too but defintely my least favorite out of the bunch... the motorsports definitely did not live up to the hype and look better in pics...the three of em are going to be rocked just trying to find the right time... i can see why people copped two pairs of all three
laugh.gif

I agree with this 100%. I thought the UNC's were the illest of them 'til I saw the Chi's. Then it was game over. The Chi's are definitelythe nicest of the bunch.
pimp.gif

The Wizards colorway is okay, but not as nice as the other two, imo. Pics of them definitely make them stand out more. Still, I love all 3 colorways and havemore of the XX3s, but I only have 2 feet. I like to wear all my kicks, y'know.

Lovin your pics, GZA73! Nice family shot.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

anyone know if there are any pairs left in baltimore? in any c/w...

I doubt it!!!!Arundel mills is out.You can check pg plaza or the mall out in waldorf.Its possible you might have to do some calling an driving.My buddy justdrove from baltimore to a champs in delaware last friday and picked his up.

to the 757 heads, i just went to the NOB NEX today and found they still have 8.5 on UNC and Wizards ($150) and they also recieved their white Air Penny IIstoday
pimp.gif
it goes for about $110
roll.gif

i have left about 5 emails and 3 voice mails in the past two days. i havent gotten any response. HOW IS IT LEGIT WHEN THEY SAID THAT THE ORDER IS 110%GARUNTEED AND THEN A WEEK LATER TELL ME THIS. NO ONE HAS RETURNED MY MESSAGES TO TALK TO ME ABOUT MY ORDER. YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS LEGIT? wow nt. i like to seeyour response when they pull some ++$ like this with you.

^^should have preordered them with someone else

they are probaly bogged down with christmas time
give it time im sure they will contact you soon

just copped another pair of motorsports and my first chis...got all three and two motorsports im happy!!!!!!!!!! still got a whole bunch of uncs and some ofthe other 2 cws....debating if i should just pass on the 11s n 12s and pick up more of these im in love hahaa

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Kalis01

Nice pick up everyone....! I'm still trying to track down the chain for the Wizards' XX3!!
me too, i only got the keychain for the chicagos
wat are the chances that an employee will just give me the keychain if i ask him/her for it?

just ask to try on the shoes nad take the chain or i guess you could ask and say you didnt get one when you boughht them before

Thanks for all the comments! Now I have to get my hands on those Bred prem. There are few small (8-9) sizes left of all three colors my way, hit me up.

still tryin to get my hands on another pair of CHI'S size 9.5 or 10 for retail...anyone can hook it up PM me (preferably on the east coast...i live in VA)

thanks!!

You can still find these easily in the H since we get so many pairs at alot of stores here got my chi's jus the other day they had all three colorsstill only wanted chi's since i only mostly care for black and red or black and gold or white also.

Picked up my Chi's from the P.O. 2day. The people in line behind me looked @ me like I was crazy when I just starting smiling when I saw the guy with mybag. They just don't understand.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

my chitowns just came in from eastbay, good thing i used the 20% off giftcards to get them

so you can use the giftcards now???????? even tho it says after 12/25? i need to know for the 11/12 pack

Drove 230 miles one way to cop Chicago's and UNC colorway and woke up 7 in the morning on a Saturday. Live in the LA area and all the stores I calleddidn't have them in my size or didn't have them period. Fortunately, the store let me use 30% discount for F&F that I went to and willing to holdthem so I figured I'd do it. A few of my friends thought I was nuts to drive that far and made my girlfriend mad cuz I was late for her family Christmasparty to get them but I had to have them.
happy.gif

Drove 230 miles one way to cop Chicago's and UNC colorway and woke up 7 in the morning on a Saturday. Live in the LA area and all the stores I called didn't have them in my size or didn't have them period. Fortunately, the store let me use 30% discount for F&F that I went to and willing to hold them so I figured I'd do it. A few of my friends thought I was nuts to drive that far and made my girlfriend mad cuz I was late for her family Christmas party to get them but I had to have them.
bro, that is crazy. but that's what you call dedication and and a true sneakerhead. respect.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

^ why so you can screw someone else over? GET OVER THE GOD DAMN KEY CHAIN!!!
well since someone did it to me, i dont see whats wrong about getting the keychain from someone else's pair of shoes especially since the 200i paid for the shoes included the keychain
its like if you bought a pair of the old xx3s and it didnt come wit the dvd

Back
Top Bottom