11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Big ups to the NTer a few pages back that posted about the Attic receiving their shipment in late. I searched high and low in the LA/OC area for my 2nd pairsof all 3 colorway and was unsuccessful until I saw that post. Now I'm good to go. Bring on the 11's & 12's. Can't wait!

the plastic pieces that come up to the toe box are longer (it doesnt look longer b/c its underneath the leather) on some than others, causing the toe box tohave a "line" in them....i assume it will work out with wear, but, pretty weak....

^^nice pics of the UNCs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Man, I'm regretting not preordering the Chicagos when I had the chance.
ohwell.gif

Anyone no where I can find a size 14 in the Chicagos online?

id get the style number and call your local finishline and see if they can order them for you.

finally got my motorsports/wizards... they are amazing and look real good on the foot... now i just have to save up for the pack next week

Just ordered my size 13 in the Chis from BNYConline.com, they are legit, people have ordered from them before on the Bred Strap I Hi's and I think theywent through. I ended up having to use paypal though because their credit card system doesn't work

If anybody still needs them, check bnyconline.com, they are $185 with no tax, unless you live in New York, and free shipping.They have 8-11.5 in the UNC and they have 7.5-14 in the Chicago's, excluding 11.5 and 13, I think I took the size 13 they had.

Thanks for the info masterhammy.

Do they ship international, I'm in the Bahamas.

^^good pick up...that's definitely a steal since dudes are shelling out twice that (myself included)

still waiting on my chicagos, damn finishline mixed up my package with someone else's

Originally Posted by toine2983

Thanks for the info masterhammy.

Do they ship international, I'm in the Bahamas.
I believe they do. I think that was one of the options for shipping, but you will have to pay.

I just got my wizards in today from the FNL restock.....first time they came thru for me and it had the dogtag too, lucky I guess.

anyone still in need of an 8.5 motorsports, they have them in fox hills mall
they also have the other two xx3s but i forgot to ask which sizes

I just got the Chicago's for $148 from Sneakervilla in Philly. They were out of my size in the Motorsport's.

glad to see there's still a few spots that still have these
pimp.gif
for thepeople who don't have them yet don't sleep on these cause you might regret it in the future
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom