11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Do these run true to size. I wear a 13 in most jordans but wear a 13.5/14 in some shoes. What should i get. Also, is return shipping free, bcuz im thinking ofbuying the red ones in a 14 and the UNC's(my favorite) in a 13 and returning whichever doesn't fit.

I've never done an online release before. Anyone know how fast kicks usually sell out online? I mean, will they say out of stock within seconds? lol

Is anyone else having trouble accessing flightclub? I just went to the site and I cant even log in, its still on the main page loading...

Originally Posted by mgrtarheel

Do these run true to size. I wear a 13 in most jordans but wear a 13.5/14 in some shoes. What should i get. Also, is return shipping free, bcuz im thinking of buying the red ones in a 14 and the UNC's(my favorite) in a 13 and returning whichever doesn't fit.

get a half size bigger than what you usually wear...so i would say a 13.5 would be good....pinky toe issues is not whats good

Well. . . .I have the UNCs and I've now decided to get the Chicagos. I'm heading out early in the morning.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Haha 2 bad there is no 13.5 it goes from 13 str8 2 14 so I guess il go with 14s in red and hope the sizes change when the orders become available. Thx tho.

Originally Posted by Horowibd

Is anyone else having trouble accessing flightclub? I just went to the site and I cant even log in, its still on the main page loading...

Works fine for me. Uh oh it's about time to login to Eastbay and get all my login and credit card info ready
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Do these run true to size. I wear a 13 in most jordans but wear a 13.5/14 in some shoes. What should i get. Also, is return shipping free, bcuz im thinking of buying the red ones in a 14 and the UNC's(my favorite) in a 13 and returning whichever doesn't fit.

get a half size bigger than what you usually wear...so i would say a 13.5 would be good....pinky toe issues is not whats good

so you recommend to get a .5 size bigger than?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

i wear a 13 in regular jordans and nikes. i got sz 13 in stealths and OLs and did not have the pinky issue.

^^

atleast with me, i usually get a 11.5 in all shoes...but with the xx3, i get a 12 because the xx3s rub on my pinky toe

its a common thing though..

so no 11.5 in the motorsports huh? left out in our shipment just seeing what it was everywhere else

i been logged in for about 30minutes no problems yet and i see no 23s yet.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

i been logged in for about 30minutes no problems yet and i see no 23s yet.

same here... same with nike.com only site that shows them available is eastbay

Back
Top Bottom