11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

i copped off FC could you use any of the codes on your order? i checked out so fast i neglected to look and see if i could.

I'd start checking NDC around 1:30a pst. (4:30a est). I got my confirmation on my bred hi straps last week at 1:44a pst.
Good luck y'all.

got stuck on eastbay. i actually got all 3 pairs in my cart, but then closed the window accidentally, what a sick day.....
will keep trying for some luck

Originally Posted by Black23

yoo i just got off the phone with a rep from nikestore.com he told me the 23s will be on the cite at 5:30am eastern time which is 2:30am pacific which is the time every shoe drops on nikestore.com. so dont loose faith yet dude and set your alarms lol

I hope that rep knew what they were talking about. If they don't get'em by 5:30 I'll be late getting to the store to grab cause they opening up at6 round my way. Fingers crossed and praying as we type
laugh.gif

just got home from family dinner. brought my laptop to my uncle's house. around 9 pm: i had sz 13 CHI and UNC in my cart on eastbay!!! was signed in aneverything, but once i tried to submit my order, i got that the CHIs were outta stock ::sadface::

on the bright side, i have 2 pairs of OLs in a sz 13 (someone willing to trade me for your Wiz/Chi?) and got mslive cashback from the UNCs as well as beingable to use a GC that i got 20% off.

to all my south florida heads Coral Ridge, Broward Mall and from my understanding Aventura and Pembroke Lakes Mall will have all 3 colorways.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

to all my south florida heads Coral Ridge, Broward Mall and from my understanding Aventura and Pembroke Lakes Mall will have all 3 colorways.

Im in florida but not sure where those are!!Is that like miami south??Really want the UNC's will they be on ndc??I cant get on flightclub because I nvr gotan invitation so I dont know what to do.Really dont wanna pay 200+ on ebay or resellers....think niketown miami will get em and I can phone order??

Originally Posted by supersize92

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Im in florida but not sure where those are!!Is that like miami south??Really want the UNC's will they be on ndc??I cant get on flightclub because I nvr got an invitation so I dont know what to do.Really dont wanna pay 200+ on ebay or resellers....think niketown miami will get em and I can phone order??

Heard they will be on NDC at 5:30a.m.

You can say that all 3 of these were Quick Strikes. I knew that they were Limited Editions, because that's what the Flight Club email said, but damn thesereally were QS's. Apparently the Wizards are the rarest, the Carolina's comes 2nd and last, but not least the Chicago's. I wear a size 13, so allJ's are QS's, but whoa...these puppies went fast. For those of you who were successful in your purchase like myself...Congratulations!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

You can say that all 3 of these were Quick Strikes. I knew that they were Limited Editions, because that's what the Flight Club email said, but damn these really were QS's. Apparently the Wizards are the rarest, the Carolina's comes 2nd and last, but not least the Chicago's. I wear a size 13, so all J's are QS's, but whoa...these puppies went fast. For those of you who were successful in your purchase like myself...Congratulations!!!
pimp.gif

Where did you get your info on product #'s?? I copped a pair of Wizards... and Congrats to you too...

Air Max 87, You are wrong, I guess the title... 11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*Didn't give it away??

Anyone know if Niketown SF is opening early for black friday or it is normal business hours? What about footlocker, will they carry the motorsports.

Originally Posted by air max 87

can anyone answer me? arent they slated for sat? or am i wrong
You are wrong, Black Friday = Nov. 28th = You did not do any homework which = UH OH .. better go find a line to camp in ...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

can anyone answer me? arent they slated for sat? or am i wrong

they release Friday. on Black Friday, supposedly the biggest retail day of the year

All 3 of these are really beautiful.
pimp.gif

I can't say how genuinely thankful I am that I copped all 3 in my size. All 3 are beauties and Maze's pics on page 1 make each shoe look phenomenal.
eek.gif

Carolina XX3's look AMAZING in those pics. So do the other colorways as well. Can't wait to receive mine from FC.
grin.gif

well folks. i'm camping already at bellevue wa champs. #1 in line so come on down they got all 3 colorways. dont know how many sizes they gots but i'lldefintely get my sz 11.
smile.gif

jus wondering.. why fc would release then NDC release.. its all going to the same company.. and the check out for FC is through nike..

Back
Top Bottom