11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by DTruth07

we've been fooled

F*&k NDC
mad.gif
. Now to the mall.

Man it's been so long since I've done a campout. Here's the scary part is there's no one else waiting. Man feels creepy that I'm the onlyone there. Anyways I'm at denny's now grabbin a bite before the security said I can go in at 4

BEEN BACK FROM THE MALL FOR BOUT AN HR.....ILL POST UP THE GOODIES AFTER I GET SOME SLEEP......

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.....AND STOP REFRESHING THE NDC SITE IF URE DOING IT......ITS A WRAP.

hmmm everyone was so concentrated on NDC tsk tsk... Got a pair of motorsports from FL with confirmation at 9 pm Pacific ... then I went out to midnight madnessat a certain mall with thousands of peeps getting ready to bust through... and still picked up another pair of motorsports with ease at a foot locker in just atotal of 10 min. Psshhh Im sleeping in tomorrow, but first... more turkey and stuffing for me, kekekeke.

^^ ahh you beat me to the pictures! haha but ya, I just got back from my FinishLine. Was in and out the door in 5 minutes. I love when things go smooth likethat.. I'll post pics later, goin to bed now I'm beattt
tired.gif

King of Prussia Footlocker and Finishline still have FSR's I believe, I just got back. Copped with ease.

1227872954858fq8.jpg

not many stores around us got these this time around
weird for a 23 release because we had all of them except for the titaniums

easy cop here in Memphis.....

finishline only had 11 pair.....got lucky and was first in line......

motor sports
pimp.gif

wow im done after waiting up all night for ndc.mind u i was baby sitting my 3 year old cousin because my family went out shopping for black friday. i said fit, she was knocked, i checked her before i bounced to make sure she was still sleep and i drove to the closet footaction which is 30 minuets away and scoopedup my unc's and chicago's there was a little line, and more heads kept on coming to the store. the mall was packed but it was for the black fridaysales. im happy now. i live in ny and the footaction was in jersey. i got there in 15 minuets. i wasnt playing. i needed my pairs man. ndc sucks and those repsare always lying man. any ways im about to pass out im dumb tired. good luck finding pairs for those who were depending on ndc. im out.

Back
Top Bottom