11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Sidebar: No sneaker is worth leaving a child at home alone...wrong move, not cool..why would you even post that?

i thought the same. that couldve been the worst night of your life if something happened and what? over shoes?
smh.gif

Im not really sure why the Wizards are more limited here in the US? Didnt these GR out in Asia andCanada?

and persoanlly i think these should have retailed for a lil less, theres NO DVD!

Yeah i dont see the mass craziness... I woke up at 8 went and worked out...Went to the mall and my connect had them waiting all 3 pairs....Hurt my wallet butso worth it. All 3 are beautiful

just got my unc.s from valley faire here in san jose. now im firrt in line ovr here at shoe palace. only one here rite now. thought there wud b more peep sincethey sold out fast at the mall. wake up san jose these are too nice. . wheres my san jose shoeheads???

Any NYC heads, heads up : Champs Time Square has all 3 in stock as of 10:45 this morning. I just picked up my second pair of the UNC's as well as my secondChicago's. Head over there if you're interested.

Originally Posted by thekronic1

FYI san jose. still noone in line here at shoe palace on bascom.
youve already told people once...if noone hears you the 2nd time, thier bad, they slept...no need to keep reminding people.

X2 on the UNCs for me. These are instantly top 3 for me. I gotta get some Chi's as well so if anyone wants to pop off a sz 13, hit me up. Xmas cameearly !

COOK # 45
get fit.

it sucks that there no wizards in size 13 they were the only ones i wanted ever since the first pics of them how could jb send an email for flight club makingthis seem like a thing where you could get shoes inspired by all 3 of jordans teams and not even release these in all sizes what a waste.

Originally Posted by safcolts

it sucks that there no wizards in size 13 they were the only ones i wanted ever since the first pics of them how could jb send an email for flight club making this seem like a thing where you could get shoes inspired by all 3 of jordans teams and not even release these in all sizes what a waste.

whats the deal with Size 13 in the wizzards? whats going on Nike?
indifferent.gif

after contemplating, i just passed on these.
the patent toe just wasnt doing it for me.
i know i'll regret passing but getting the XI/XII cdp will help me get over it.

Back
Top Bottom