11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

23's are gonna be classics like my man a few posts back said. so if your slippin on these your gonna def regret it when they are all gone.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DAMN ... Im so mad I missed out. Was at the mall but had to leave because I got ill . SO MAD.

RICO . . . . Did not cop? You got ill, and left? I would just stayed ill and copped? YOou looking to buy on ebay or something? or just giving up?

CharmCityKid. . .You did not cop either?

You guys need to get a pair, the xx3 looooks soooo goooood in action!!!
happy.gif
I just think in the future the UNCs/Wizards, the ALLstars (bc Jordan made them and the are the ONLY ones with MJ stitching), and the stealths (only black xx3 other than the limiteds) - are going to be wanted sooo bad. .

Hope you get a pair RICO. . .

Whats up , I appreciate it . NO I didnt cop . I was at the mall but all the sudden came down with the flu . I was throwing up everywhere I had to get home. Imstill a bit under the weather. YES it sucks I wish I was able to cop . Now I have to face resell prices , hopefully not tho.

DMV UPDATE!!!!!
I went to Arundel Mills today (saturday) and there was 1 size 12 UNC at the footlocker... some dude in front of me was buying a smaller size and tried sellingit to me lol.... but yea, no more at Arundel Mills.
PG Plaza still had
all 3 colors in scattered sizes at Shoe City - no 9 - 10 of Wiz... size 8 on display, 8.5 on display for the CHI
all 3 colors in scattered sizes at Downtown Locker Room - no 9 - 10 of Wiz... size 8 on display, no 9.5 of the UNC but a 9 for the CHI
large size CHI at Champs,
UNC & CHI at Footlocker... I know they had a 9 & 11 of the UNC and at least a 9.5 in the CHI
*** NOTE - Shoe City will hold a shoe for you while I know footlocker wont... I was able to pick up the UNCs and the CHIs in a 10 & 9.5 respectively...keeping one selling the other but I couldnt decide which one i wanted at the time.
*** Quality is worse than prior releases... look at the 23 and the jumpman imprints on the tongues... you will notice that the gold paint is very messy andactually might show up on the shoe strings

i miss the stories of lines, riots and sell-outs. now, it's all about scrambling around the cities to find a location that have JB drops. terrible part onJB's part w/ crappy allocation of product, or just non-interest in the product (for the items w/ more quantities like the packs, etc.).

we got screwed at the ES. it was supposed to be one pair, per color. instead, it was ONE. if black badges wanted more, we had to get back in line. i missed mywizards because of this.

Once again, here's my pic's!!! All of them are a size 13! Yippy!

All XX3's:

Titaniums:

All-Stars:

Black Stealths:

White Stealths:

White/Red Quick Strikes:

Wizards/Motorsports (Canadian Release)

Carolinas:

Chicagos:

Making My Rounds!:

Making You See Red With Envy! (Forgot to add the black stealths in this pic, but oh well)

Giving You The Blues:

Still hoping for a pair of American Motorsports/Wizards in a size 13. Maybe one day, but until then...I'll take my Canadian Releases!
pimp.gif

got every XX3 times 2 now.... (except 1 for titaniums)

anyone know if Red Premiers are coming out internationally? (like the tiatniums did?)

Originally Posted by bigj505

DMV UPDATE!!!!!
I went to Arundel Mills today (saturday) and there was 1 size 12 UNC at the footlocker... some dude in front of me was buying a smaller size and tried selling it to me lol.... but yea, no more at Arundel Mills.
PG Plaza still had
all 3 colors in scattered sizes at Shoe City - no 9 - 10 of Wiz... size 8 on display, 8.5 on display for the CHI
all 3 colors in scattered sizes at Downtown Locker Room - no 9 - 10 of Wiz... size 8 on display, no 9.5 of the UNC but a 9 for the CHI
large size CHI at Champs,
UNC & CHI at Footlocker... I know they had a 9 & 11 of the UNC and at least a 9.5 in the CHI
*** NOTE - Shoe City will hold a shoe for you while I know footlocker wont... I was able to pick up the UNCs and the CHIs in a 10 & 9.5 respectively... keeping one selling the other but I couldnt decide which one i wanted at the time.
*** Quality is worse than prior releases... look at the 23 and the jumpman imprints on the tongues... you will notice that the gold paint is very messy and actually might show up on the shoe strings
I returned that size 12 to urundel mills yesterday afternoon.I bought the chi and unc colorways from them at midnight before.Went to pg plaza at5:00am and ended up getting the motosports,which they only had 1 size 12 in the whole mall.I had a very slim chance in getting the motosports but I pulled itoff, thanks to this cool a** dude in DTLR that was before me and wore a 12.He let me get the motosprts because he wanted the unc's more.I didnt want theunc's and the moto's,it was one blue pair or the other(which I preferred the motorsports).So I took back my unc's.Hope I dont regret itlater.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shpongled25

got every XX3 times 2 now.... (except 1 for titaniums)

anyone know if Red Premiers are coming out internationally? (like the tiatniums did?)
ducktales

anybody got their order from eastbay cancelled?
i got this email:
Thank you for your contingency order. Unfortunately, I was unable to place an order for the item # 18376011 size 10.0 because the item is no longer available.Please let us know if we can assist you further. Thank you for visiting www.eastbay.com. Sincerely, JeeCustomer Service

i feel extremely sad now... i should of pick up this w/ my other two from FC... sigh

I now have all the 23's besides the Titaniums, which still bothers me, and I must say, that JB really did finish off the signature line right.
I love every colorway, I just wish that we could have had more tumbled leather toe boxes rather than patent, but oh well.

^^^ Nice picture but with a name like that you would think you would post your self rocking the Chicago XX3s ....

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

8cf3667f3b63ebcb65ec075ba5c82841e96f7cf1.bmp

Anyone in Chicago still looking North Riverside Mall HOH and Athletes Foot still got some left
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WEARING YOUR SHOES!?! hahahahaha, just kidding. seems like people here just buy shoes to look at them. thanks for thepictures.

Love these shoes, probably the 3rd or 4th best Jordan behind the 6's, 11's and maybe the 3's. imo
Have 3 pairs now, only bought the Carolina's this release, I didn't buy them all because I don't buy things on credit like a lot of these guyswith 10 pairs.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

8cf3667f3b63ebcb65ec075ba5c82841e96f7cf1.bmp

Anyone in Chicago still looking North Riverside Mall HOH and Athletes Foot still got some left
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WEARING YOUR SHOES!?! hahahahaha, just kidding. seems like people here just buy shoes to look at them. thanks for the pictures.

we need more pics like this,wearing them...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by c4

I now have all the 23's besides the Titaniums, which still bothers me, and I must say, that JB really did finish off the signature line right.
I love every colorway, I just wish that we could have had more tumbled leather toe boxes rather than patent, but oh well.

same here, bruh, the XX3 are my top 3 Jordan shoe (behind XI and XIII)

...... And I couldn't agree with you more about the materials used lately. The patent leather is a little OD. If tumbled leather and suede side panels wereused instead, the UNCs were be tops of all XX3 releases. Since that is not the case, my ranking goes as follows:

1) Titaniums
2) Black/red Premiers
3) Old Loves
4) UNCs
5) Chicagos
6) Black Stealth
7) All-Stars
#8 Wizards/MS
9) White Stealth

Got the motorsports and love them. All three are nice. Someone mentioned a while back how these are basically the exact same shoe in different colors. For thatreason, I can't quite put the Chicagos and UNCs on the same level as the Black Stealths and Old Loves (that said, they're all great). Every XX3 hassomething unique unto itself except those two. For example, the All Stars have the stitching, the White Stealths have the gold signatures, the Black Stealthshave the unique quilt like side stitching in non leather, the Titaniums have the tumbled leather and grey color/non leather side panels, Old Loves have allwhite clean look with tumbled leather and the Motorsports simply have a blue that no other shoe has. Lots on detail in the XX3....

Originally Posted by bugginout

Got the motorsports and love them. All three are nice. Someone mentioned a while back how these are basically the exact same shoe in different colors. For that reason, I can't quite put the Chicagos and UNCs on the same level as the Black Stealths and Old Loves (that said, they're all great). Every XX3 has something unique unto itself except those two. For example, the All Stars have the stitching, the White Stealths have the gold signatures, the Black Stealths have the unique quilt like side stitching in non leather, the Titaniums have the tumbled leather and grey color/non leather side panels, Old Loves have all white clean look with tumbled leather and the Motorsports simply have a blue that no other shoe has. Lots on detail in the XX3....
they are all unique. very true. i love them all.

i don't know why people keep saying that the titaniums don't have a leather side panel. the titaniums DO have a leather side panel.

Back
Top Bottom