11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I am really disappointed with the quality of the leather on these. They should included leather tongue and toe box instead of patent leather. I will be returning these back to FOOTLOCKER manana!

did you not look at the pics before hand? you could clearly see these were patent like the all stars.

No bs,Same thing I was thinkin.....

I can't believe the turnout of these?
tired.gif
lol, Over here in Germanyserving a tour and am lookin for 9.5 UNC and Chi. Looks like im more than out of luck unless lookin to get "smashed" by ebay resale price.

These are straight gone in socal (in my size). Was about to check out on FNL last night but decided to try my like today. HORRIBLE decision. anyone with an 11in SoCal not looking for reseller prices. GET AT ME!

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

does anybody know if the wizards/motorsports XX3 came in a size 11.5? all the places i went to only had 11 or 12...no 11.5...if anyone has an 11.5 wizards/motorsports that needs a size 11, let me know...thanks

There were absolutely no 11.5's in the US. That is my size and I went to high places at Nike to find them. Trust

I am really disappointed with the quality of the leather on these. They should included leather tongue and toe box instead of patent leather. I will be returning these back to FOOTLOCKER manana!

Man you didn't even get them who buy a shoe when they seen the quality of it was how it was when they bought it then complain get off niketalk you shouldbe banned from Jb section.

Just in case anybody was still looking for these, kixclusive has a FSR on all these. The Chicago's & UNC's - $255 and the Wizards - $275. Ifanybody is willing to pay resellers prices on these hopes this helps.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

i ordered the unc and chi seperate off of ebay, got the unc email confirmed, but the chi said there back ordered and ship out the 2sd.. so what you think my chances are for actully getting these?

Yeah they told me that too i had to wake up in go to the store to get mine, but if they do come i'll have a pair for trade i guess.

you could clearly see it on the pics and a few people was even talking about the leather on here so why would you buy them

whats up loskickking23 ?

Saw all 3 in person earlier today at my local Footlocker in Stonestown..... quality of the leather in not convincing, and with $185 excl. of tax, pass likeSteve Nash.....got some HD's instead....cool and happy

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

got soooooooo lucky
friend of mine was at St. Charles Mall in Waldorf at 6 a.m. Black Friday. hit me up and told me Champs had the Motorsports in my size, just chillin. Pops went up there and picked em up for me. now I just gotta wait til Christmas to see all three together under the tree. Merry Christmas indeed
pimp.gif
Dude, I was at St. Charles Mall at 4:30 when Champs opened ...
pimp.gif
... got there so early, they were LITERALLY putting the shoes on display and taking down some other random shoes...

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Man you didn't even get them who buy a shoe when they seen the quality of it was how it was when they bought it then complain get off niketalk you should be banned from Jb section.

1OAKLAND ZUU, do you skip your english classes or fail them consistently? You cannot bash on someone with your poor grammar. It's hard to understand and itdoesnt sound right. Make you look like the fool.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Man you didn't even get them who buy a shoe when they seen the quality of it was how it was when they bought it then complain get off niketalk you should be banned from Jb section.

1OAKLAND ZUU, do you skip your english classes or fail them consistently? You cannot bash on someone with your poor grammar. It's hard to understand and it doesnt sound right. Make you look like the fool.
eyes.gif

Man seriously! Lost me there bro!

Originally Posted by jumpman23j

How do these shoes run? I have an opportunity to get a size 9.5 and i usually wear a 10. Thanks!

You'll probably want a sz 10 or 10.5. I read a lot about people running 0.5 size bigger just to get some clearance.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. I can get the carolina blue ones in a size 10 but don't know if they are worth it. I really really want the chicago ones in asize 10
frown.gif

pic request...could someone who has all three post some pics of the dog tags that came with em. im just courious

1OAKLAND ZUU wrote:
Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

i ordered the unc and chi seperate off of ebay, got the unc email confirmed, but the chi said there back ordered and ship out the 2sd.. so what you think my chances are for actully getting these?

Yeah they told me that too i had to wake up in go to the store to get mine, but if they do come i'll have a pair for trade i guess.

Why didn't you go to mall initially to get them
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

pic request...could someone who has all three post some pics of the dog tags that came with em. im just courious

I already posted this a while back. Here you go again...

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

i'm from the dmv.. more specifically baltimore. i couldn't find these ANYWHERE. anybody else get any one of these around here? everywhere i went they said they didn't get them in today.. help me out with this, fellow b-more heads!!

I hit Footlocker arundel mills at midnight for the UNCs and BULLs cw and then hit PG plaza DTLR for the motorsports at 5:00 am.It was a long night.PG plaza might still have a few left.They had 3 stores wit em FL,shoecity and DTLR....

thanks man. i went to college park so i'm more than familiar with the area. hopefully they still have a few.. bout to head down there right now!

also.. i know these come with dog tags.. but did the other 23 c/w's have dogtags with them as well? more specifically, the stealths?

Originally Posted by loskickking23

i'm from the dmv.. more specifically baltimore. i couldn't find these ANYWHERE. anybody else get any one of these around here? everywhere i went they said they didn't get them in today.. help me out with this, fellow b-more heads!!

I hit Footlocker arundel mills at midnight for the UNCs and BULLs cw and then hit PG plaza DTLR for the motorsports at 5:00 am.It was a long night.PG plaza might still have a few left.They had 3 stores wit em FL,shoecity and DTLR....

thanks man. i went to college park so i'm more than familiar with the area. hopefully they still have a few.. bout to head down there right now!

also.. i know these come with dog tags.. but did the other 23 c/w's have dogtags with them as well? more specifically, the stealths?
no the stealths had no dog tags......the first 5 had cd's and the last three have dog tags

Back
Top Bottom