11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

there will still be some odd sizes laying around here and there but i doubt retail stores still have FSRs of these laying there

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

^Like I told your boy, kool man, dont really care I GOT MINE

your a correctional officer?
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

One more to go!
WHOA!! all of them are sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

really wanted the carolina xx3s so ill probably get those and the rest of the xx3s i need to complete my xx3 collection which are the old loves, all stars andgray stealths except that i most likely wont be able to get the titaniums

abstrack wrote:

abstrack wrote:
retrourfeet wrote:
Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

retrourfeet wrote:
masterhammy23 wrote:
brendanmaguire wrote:
just got the motorsports at champs for $130!!!
pimp.gif
I love discounts
What? ^Want to pick me up a pair of Chicagos with that discount?

roll.gif
You believe that, these flew off shelves and into hands

want pics?
Yeah, I don't know what this guy is talking about, my Champs has a lot of sizes left, not my size, but lots and they are letting them be discounted on the F&F this weekend. So if anybody would like a pair i could get it to you for retail in your size just PM me with the size and I'll check if they got them

Your Champs has A LOT
eyes.gif
False, which one? I'll call and for the one who says Ebay is SWARMING, ok theyre are about 10 over sz 11 and half only legit ..........3 happen to be "motorsports", none over sz 11
wink.gif
Hoops pm sent
Not sure where you're from, but contray to your belief Jordan's don't sell out in the day or weekend they release.

Here in Atlanta most Jordans sit for at least a couple of weeks.

So I belief dude who says he copped his w/the F&F.

Dont worry bout where Im from, you BELIEF him huh, ok so what Champs were YOU talkin bout please so I can call, thanks in advance

This is comedy...I could care less where you're from son, I'm just making a true statement that Jordans don't sell out during the 1st weekend here.

In Atlanta these are still around.

Google the locations/numbers for Champs & Footlockers in Atl., then call & find out who has them. I'll be damned if I help your skeptical Bama @ss out.

Never said where I from
eyes.gif
Anyways they're hard to come by in sz13 everywhere, you both cant give the location, makes me skeptical, I dont really care though, I GOT MINE
wink.gif
Peace

no theyre not
i posted earlier in the thread that i saw the chicagos and wizards in size 13 in a store callled mens land
and i STILL see all three shoes around in a lot of stores
of course not fsr but still some sizes left
im from L.A. btw and usually the shoes sell out fast here

Same here in NYC. Stores still have em but most likely not a full size run. When I went to champs the other day to cop em I tried to get a 10.5 but they onlyhad an 11 in the UNC's. Not much of a difference. Im an 11 anyway just like the Jordans tight so they dont crease as much. But for $135 who cares

My chi's just came in from finishline. They are soo clean in person. Didn't come packaged to well both were sitting up in the box when I opened itinstead of laying on their sides like normal. None the less glad I was able to cop on the restock, will post pics tonight

The NEX screwed me by releasing these late. That said, If anyone in 757 needs a size 9 in UNC or 9.5 in the Wizards PM me.

I remember I got playoff 8s at the NEX buy one get one half off. Nowadays NIKE ships to them so late you can never tell when they will have them!!!

Originally Posted by K23J

My chi's just came in from finishline. They are soo clean in person. Didn't come packaged to well both were sitting up in the box when I opened it instead of laying on their sides like normal. None the less glad I was able to cop on the restock, will post pics tonight

Clean aint they
pimp.gif

Man these pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing yall. I wish they increased the size run of the Wizards to 14

picked up the unc's on release day. they were running bogo and had the all stars in my size on sale for 139. was able to get them for 70, which was a nicelittle bonus. yall need to quit posting picks of the chi's before i have to try and find a pair. i was fine with just the unc's til i kept seeing allthe picks of the wiz's. just received them today. they are greatness! have more black and red jays than any other color. hopefully that will keep mesatisfied without having to drop another 2 bills before the 11 & 12 pk drop. peace

solefresh.com just returned my payment on the wiz xx3 a week after i ordered them.
eyes.gif
i thought they were legit...

Originally Posted by thekronic1

solefresh.com just returned my payment on the wiz xx3 a week after i ordered them.
eyes.gif

they are legit but their supply probably couldn't keep up with the high demand and ended up with taking more orders than they should have
tired.gif

thekronic1:
eyes.gif
'Is this site legit' has nothing to do with 'If I order from them, will I definitely, absolutely get my shoes?'

laugh.gif

It has to do with with 'Do they sell fake shoes? Are they going to send me fake shoes?'

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

thekronic1:
eyes.gif
'Is this site legit' has nothing to do with 'If I order from them, will I definitely, absolutely get my shoes?'

laugh.gif

It has to do with with 'Do they sell fake shoes? Are they going to send me fake shoes?'

Of course legit means that if you order them will you get them as well as fake or real... legit business is legit business. All aspects of it.

Im sorry but i own a piar of motorsport's, chi's, and the black stealth's and i think the chi's and motorsport's ain't got nothing onthe black stealth's in person.

Originally Posted by Kalis01

Nice pick up everyone....! I'm still trying to track down the chain for the Wizards' XX3!!
me too, i only got the keychain for the chicagos
wat are the chances that an employee will just give me the keychain if i ask him/her for it?

Back
Top Bottom