11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

I was jus jokin bout the @#%$ bein online already but damn...I wish I had no life.....
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Quote:
no...the definite price is normally set on release day in accordance to the length of the line and the duration of the kampout..ask that bearded guy at Supreme NY
:rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
[email protected]
AIM queensfinest008
TEAM FAM​

My goodness I need that white pair (sz 10 anyone?)

I'll wait till the hype dies down to attempt to snag. Not paying Kobe-in-Denver pricing for this....
team am fam / team vintage [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Quote:
Jath I'm down for a trip to japan in the near future.

imma be there in march! i would go earlier but i want to head back to NY for a few days first. those trainers are all nice....just not enough for me to call in a favor to have someone go grab them for me.
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

The shoes are dope but them jackets is what i need in my life minus the blue one but damn 400+ for them is way too high..
SOON TO BE COLLEGE DROPOUT​
TEAM BROOKLYN​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Damn it. Every time I part with some of my shoes I always end up buying new ones. I'm going to give in and get them all except the reds.
JMTK!

damn thats a tough choice red or white one. i keep goin back and forth
Took her on the ave, she expected me to trip, made her window shine while i brought me some kicks....

I can't read any Portuges, but I can make up that they will be normal SB released in the first quarter of 2008.

Too bad the first pair has light blue... white would be nice.

I'm just hoping for some non-SB OG colourways.
Team AM Fam

now thats what i like to see. not as crazy as the other tech pack colorways and its definetly not a NIKE SB. a perfect combo. i see a A on the heel of the shoe in green. materials look great too. it could very well be another tech pack color because the materials look the same.

thanks for posting.

definetly not a fan of fat laces on a trainer though.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Via FOOTURAMA:
"Here's a look at a possible upcoming air trainer I release by Nike. The shoe features materials of patent leather with carbon pattern combined with mesh fabric on top. A strong neon color also ad a certain uniqueness to it. Expect them to be out anytime soon."
Team AM Fam

since those aren't SB's where can I cop?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Back
Top Bottom