11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

Whoaaa.... time to switch focus from the Supreme Trainers to these....

nike%20airtrainer%20neon1.jpg
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

Those Trainer IIIs are dope, and so are that top pair of olive/light blue/black/grey Trainer TW IIs posted on this page.
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:D[email protected]

NOW thats just PIFF... :wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Yeah that's what I thought Wally... the Neon fat laces have to go. White or black laces will do.

Although I've never been too fond of patent, it doesn't look that bad on this one... have to see them in person.
Team AM Fam

Yo that neon pair is :pimp:
pimp.gif

My Teams: Yankees, Bulls, Nuggets, Den Broncos, And All NY teams (Love My Town)
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

I guess I am one of the only ones who likes the blue ones. I hope the other colors go first so I can swing by and get the blue ones without waiting in line. Probably won't happen, but I can always hope.

anyone know if a size 6 is going to be available for the wifey??
Niketalking since FEB 05

Quote:
as much as i love trainers, even if i was in NYC or LA living large, life goes on for me. I love trainers but if its not obtainable with some ease and realistic price, the informed consumer in me, says to move onto the next release. i cant seem to face a lifestyle where you have that sort of attachment over an item. seeing as how many trainer heads ive come across over the years, this may be the stupidest release ever in every regard. sorry to sound bitter

I couldn't agree with Wally any more. Trainers are a love of mine and i'll be in pursuit of the very last 4 I need to complete my going collection. But seriously, even though trainers are my shoe of choice, I wont bend over backwards for a pair that is just going to be copped by a hypebeast who could care less.

i really like the black ones, as well as the jackets. although i'm sure i won't like the supreme price, and there aren't any supreme stores where i live. so an easy pass :\
ohwell.gif

Damn I wish I could cop a pair but I would never wait in line for kicks. I wonder how much resell is going be?

30 heads on line across the street at Stack house already. And they have a list.

Oh wait . . . wrong hyped sneaker . . .

i'am getting a pair because it says supreme on em.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Back
Top Bottom